Camp Activities

Camp Activities

Note: we will be updating this chapter throughout the course of summer camp to add more activities! These are completely optional and can be done individually.

* Make friendship bracelets (because it isn't camp without friendship bracelets, is it?) and maybe give one to someone you know.

* Find a friend to memorize a passage of Scripture with.

* Do a random act of kindness (within limits if you are still in quarantine ;) ).

* Write a letter to a friend you haven't seen or talked to in a while.

* Send (email, text, call, letter) a note of encouragement with a Scripture verse to someone who needs it.

* Post a meaningful Scripture verse on 10 people's message boards today.

* Start a chain of Christian encouragement here on Wattpad.

* Share the gospel with someone who needs it.

* Start up a conversation with someone who you haven't spoken to before (either online or in real life)--make a new friend!

* Paint something in God's creation that awes you and put it on your wall or gift it to a friend or family member.

* Take an hour out of your day to pray and worship God!

* Commit to reading your Bible every day this summer if you don't already.

* Create gratitude journal and write down five things you're grateful for every day.

* Write a devotional and send it in to Grace Inspired! (our contact info is in our bio)

* List some ideas of your own in the comments!