"Well when I was actually at the grocery store, it was a lot of work to find certain stuff so I made sure I grabbed everything we needed plus some extra shit."

"You finna put away all of it?"

"Yeah..."

"How long that finna take cause we have an appointment to get to on time...remember?"

"Jaelyn? Just go get ready. I'll be done by the time you get done."

"But what if you're not?"

"Then I can finish when we come back—just go handle yo business."

I sighed before I headed to the bathroom and got a nice shower.

When I was done, I put on my yellow bodysuit which was probably a bad idea since they probably gonna need access to my stomach to check on the fetus, but I'll end up figuring it out when the time comes. I put on some regular dark blue ripped jeans with my low black and yellow checkered vans.

When I was done, I grabbed my bag and walked out the room to find Zay still putting the groceries away.

"I'm ready. Let's go," I said, grabbing his attention.

"Aight, go wait in the car. I'a be right there," he said before taking the keys outta his sweatpants pocket and tossing them to me.

I headed downstairs into the parking lot and waited in the car.

—45 Minutes Later—

We was waiting in the waiting room for my to be called. I put my AirPods in and watched my recent video to see if anything was outta place and to read the comments.

 I put my AirPods in and watched my recent video to see if anything was outta place and to read the comments

It was my first time putting Zay on my YouTube so the views were most likely gonna go up.  Most of the comments was about him, our relationship and how we presented ourselves on camera.

I was just watching the video when I felt Zay take my left AirPod out and put it in his ear.

"Didn't you watch this already?" I turned to face him.

"Didn't you?"

We recorded this video a couple days before he went to his away game but I didn't feel like editing it yet until a couple days ago.

We kept watching until we heard my name being called.

I put the AirPods away and took a deep breath before standing up.

When both Zay and I followed the nurse inside the room, she had me pee in a cup to make sure that I was actually pregnant. After that, it was like a regular checkup when she checked my blood pressure which was a little bit higher than it usually was, she checked my weight which was a little over 108 and she also checked my height which was apparently 5'4 and 3/4 and not quite 5'5".

I've been bloated so there was a very small pudge down at my lower stomach. I don't really know how far along I am but I shouldn't be that far. So now she just had us waiting in a room for the doctor.

"You gon take the flu shot?" Zay asked me.

"Sis just said it was highly recommended for pregnant women so I'm gonna take it," I said, refuting the nurse as 'sis.'

"You sure?"

"Yes..."

"You think they finna do a ultrasound?"

I shrugged. "Probably. Probably not."

"Yooooo, I'm finally reproducing and shit... it's craaaazy," He chuckled making me smile.

A couple minutes later, the doctor came in with the same nurse behind her. We talked a little bit about how I was feeling and all the symptoms that I've had.

The nurse was instructed to give me my flu shot in which she did, then she took some of my blood before we was moved to another OB/GYN so they could do an ultrasound.

The baby was so tiny. "5mm."

I was just amazed, like I couldn't stop looking at the screen. Zay too, he was cheesin while he looked at the screen. It's such a small thing yet it's already getting so much love.

"Well, it seems like you're about 5 weeks and a couple days along. You have a very long way to go which means you're gonna have to keep your health up," the doctor said.

I nodded at her words. 5 weeks...

After that, sonograms were printed out for both of us  and we were on our way out. That was a long visit for me.

—15 Minutes Later—

-Omniscient-

"I want some Wendy's," Jaelyn said as Zavon was driving them home.

"We got food at home tho."

"But I feel the need for a burger..."

"A burger? Didn't the doctor just tell you to be healthy?"

"Ok then. Let me get a salad... from Wendy's," she looked over at him while he kept his eyes on the road. "I just want something from Wendy's."

Zay sighed before he went on the route to the nearest Wendy's.

They went through the Drive thru allowing Jae to get her salad and Zavon give himself a burger.

"I don't wanna go home yet, ima be bored and you gon be on the game."

"Aight, then let's go eat over there," he points to the benches and tables area which was in a park that was a couple feet away from the fast food restaurant they was comin from.

He parked the car and they walked over and ate their meal while enjoying the fresh air together.

\End of Chapter/—-This book is slowly getting boring to me so ima juss add a very minute amount of spice whenever I'm ready so I can wake y'all asses up

\End of Chapter/

-This book is slowly getting boring to me so ima juss add a very minute amount of spice whenever I'm ready so I can wake y'all asses up...

-Bye now.❤️

❤️