CHAPTER 1.

Dedicated to MeMeS0704

Sara's Pov

"Shanaya you can't play right now you will be late for school, bring your legs here and sit down," I ordered to the girl who was playing with her dolls at the corner of the room. She ignored me as she continued to play with her dolls, I went to her and carried her bridal style. Settling her on the bed I made her wear her white school socks. I combed her hair and plaited two pigtails as she continued chatting with her plastic dolls like a chatterbox. "Princess pack your bag as mommy gets ready for work," I said leaving her in the bedroom. I took a warm shower and wore black trousers and a tucked-in white shirt.

(Her dressing in the pic above ignore the height)

Taking my purse and her bag we went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I warmed Shanaya's milk adding choco cereal in them. Serving, her breakfast I made my coffee and a toast for myself. Once we were done with our daily morning routine I locked the house and walked to the bus station hand in hand with Shanaya. "Princess bye, mommy loves you," I said dropping her to her respective school bus. "I too love you mommy bye," she said kissing my cheek as I hugged her back.

I too took a bus to my work, which was on the other side of the city. I scanned my worker's ID and entered the huge skyscrapers which belonged to none other than Damien Andrew. Each and Sandry were on hotfoot to reach their respective section of work. The lift area was a little crowded as employees struggled to enter either of the eight lifts though two lifts were not used. One of them was for VIPs while the other one was only for Damien Andrew.

I thanked God that my working section was on the ground floor rather than other floors so I did not have to use those lifts. I took to my right from the main lobby and entered the cafeteria which was kind of cosy. It was neither huge nor smaller as most employees spent their break and lunch in here eating bought food or eating homemade.

The aroma of coffee hit my nostrils so intensely that I instantly fell in love with it. I looked around the tables to find workers of the Andrews.Co drinking a variety of drinks as some work on their laptop, others chit chatted and remaining did paperwork. I immediately ran to the worker's room, opening my respective locker I changed into my decent waitress clothes which included a black skirt below the knees, blue shirt with the logo of Andrews.Co and a black cap. I shut my locker and went out to start my work.

"Hey, Sara," my only friend Charlotte aka the PA to the deputy CEO greeted me. "Hi, how's work?" I ask her taking a seat opposite to her as I had a twenty-minute break after working for the entire morning. "You know stressful with my boss giving me loads of files to review and scan them," she complained massaging her head. "Have you smelt today's freshly baked news with toppings?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head, "So the day rumours that Mr Damien Andrew is getting married, that is out of blue," she gossiped. At the break, she feeds me up with what goes on in this building.