"jb don't be sad tomorrow me you and your appa will go and buy you a new car" grandma motivated him.

Nayeon sat on her grandpa's lap
"appa loves me more" she teased jb and her plan get successful.

"nayeon-ah call your unnie for dinner"
"neee~ eomma" nayeon went in her unnies room while hoping.

As she opened the door she found her unnie talking to someone on her phone.

Jb entered the room to find his transformer toy but ended up listening to the girls talk.

"unnie who you are talking with" curious nayeon asked her unnie.

"he is my boyfriend I love him so much do you wanna talk? " little nayeon is not aware of the thing called  boyfriend.

"unnie what is the meaning of boyfriend? "

"a boy who loves you the most in this world"

"ohh... "

"take this talk to him he like kids jb you can also talk to him. "  nayeon-ah takes the phone and hold the big phone in her small hands.

"hello... My name is Junghan"
"my name is nayeon and boyfriend oppa you loves my unnie a lot right" on the other line the guy couldn't resist the child cuteness in voice on calling him boyfriend oppa.
"yes I love her alotttt... "he replied.
Nayeon was about to continue when jb snatched the phone and started speaking.
"you will treat us ice cream tomorrow I love ice creams"
"hahaha sure me your unnie you and nayeon will go to ice-cream parlor tommorow okay? "
"sorry but my dad will buy me a huge remote control car tomorrow so I am busy" Junghan again let out a chuckle. By listening to the voice of a kid and acting like a mature men.
"okay after you'll buy it we will eat it okay?"
Jb nodded both kids bid him goodbye and went outside

"your siblings are really cute... " Junghan stated.
"yes!  I know"
"but you are cuter then anyone in this world" he stated again which makes their unnie to blush.

*time skips*
Everyone finished the breakfast they all are playing uno even there dog is sitting quietly and watching the game.

"dad you are my boyfriend" out of nowhere nayeon stated this line and clinged to her father's shoulder.

All were in awe except jb.

"what do you mean by boyfriend nayeon" her dad asked.

"you are my boyfriend too appa" jb comes to his dad and did the same thing.

"kids what do you mean by boyfriend " his dad repeated the question again in a polite manner.

"a men who loves you too much" they both said in unison.

The atmosphere is now filled with laughter.

"w-who taught you this" somehow there appa managed to speak between his laughs.

They both pointed towards there unnie.

"hmm... So dear Hayeon would like to tell us whose your BOYFRIEND" appa asked.

And hayeon blushed.

"uhmm... Appa his name is Junghan he loves me slot I also love him." Hayeon said while keeping her head low so that her red cheeks can't be noticed.

"stops blushing" her mom said.

"our little girl is grown up" her grandpa said.

"dad boyfriend oppa is so good he promised me and jb oppa that he will give a treat to us of ice creams" little nayeon said while jumping.

"boyfriend oppa? " then again the atmosphere is full of laughs.

Someone knocked the door her mom opens it
"yes... "
*bang bang* 2 bullets in her mums chest.

His dad tried to protect but same thing happened to him.

Grandma is quick enough to take the kids to the basement and hide them.

"jb and nayeon-ah run from here and go to your appa's sister house and tell her everything and tell her to call cops" both kids left.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Third person's POV

"I am sorry for asking that" jeongyeon said as she wiped nayeon tears.

"it's fine...but this is the start of our struggles "

"ugh...?"

"we reached our dads sister house we narrate her everything.  She called the cops. After 2 hours we both were took to our house. When we entered my mom dad grandpa and my dog was lying on the ground and blood was all around.  My sister is in her room with no clothes on her body and my grandma was found in basement with 1 headshot . We started leaving at my dads sister house until there 2 kids started harassing me. "

"ugh...?? "

"after 3 months of that incident the thief's were caught they just did it for some money and after spending 3 years in my aunts house there kids decided to harass me physically. There 2 kids namjoon and jin locked me in the room and they was about to start to rape me when there mom came.  She scolded them badly and lastly she buy us an a house in apartment and we started leaving there peacefully.  Oppa started working in bakery he became my everything." nayeon smiled at the end.

"I thought my problems were way bigger then anyone in this world. But after hearing her I think she is the most strongest women in this world"