I love you

Pov: reader
His hands. I feel them on my cheeks. Ryosuke has soft and warm hands. I looked into his eyes. I was startled. These were no longer the cold lifeless eyes of a ghost. Those were the eyes of a boy in love looking at the most precious thing he has. Full of love and warmth, but also worry. His eyes sparkled like stars. I couldn't believe it. I slowly raised my hand and placed it on his cheek. It didn't slide through him as expected, but I could feel his smooth skin. Completely in the ban of his eyes I absently followed his facial features with my hand. This man is so handsome. A soft voice pulled me out of my trance. "Ryosuke ..." it was Hikaru who had woken up again. So the others saw him as well. Ryosuke looked at Hikaru and smiled happily at him. "Hikaru, are you feeling better?" Hikaru stare at him in disbelief. "Don't faint again now, Hika" Inoo said in a in a commanding, yet gentle voice. The way the two looked and talked to each other, gave me the feeling that there was more between the two than just friendship. "You can see me?" Ryosuke asked. "And hear you too, Ryo-chan." said Inoo calmly. Somehow he was too calm for someone whose dead friend suddenly comes back to life. "It has to be a dream!" cried Hikaru. "Yamachan visited me in my dreams to say goodbye." now he looks like an upset child. "This is reality and also a nightmare." I said and all 3 looked at me in alarm. "Something like this happens more often than you think, but in a few hours he will start to vanish and only I will be able to see him. Just like before." "What do we do now?" Inoo was still completely calm. "Call everyone, it's time for a real goodbye." Ryosuke said firmly. "It would be better if we get them personally." said Inoo, you gussed it, still calm. He starts to scare me. Ryosuke and I watched the two of them leave the house. I stared at the door with fascination and waited for the two to come back with everyone else.

Pov: Yamada
I stared at (y/n) for a while. She amazed me even more now that I have all the senses again. She is beautiful, her skin is soft and her whole body exudes a warm and soothing atmosphere. She smelled like fresh strawberries. I really love strawberries. Others may only see in their a crazy girl who sees ghosts. But for me she is almost like a goddess. I didn't feel like just standing around while we were waiting for the others. So I took (y/n)'s hand and dragged her into the living room. "Eh? Ryosuke what are you doing?" she asked a little confused. I said nothing as I sat on the couch and gently pulled her next to me. She looked at me in confusion and titeled her head slightly. She is so adorable. "Something I can never do until you're dead, honey." She looked at me in shock. I quickly pulled her into my arms so she couldn't run away. I slowly lay on my back and gently pulled her with me. The couch was comfortable and soft. (y/n) was on me now, but was very tense. "Relax (y/n)-chan ~" I gently stroked her head. "I've wanted this since the day I met you. I was just so happy that someone finally noticed me again. I almost gave up and just went into the world of the dead, but then you gave me back something. That is hope and this hope has turned into strong love for you. My (y/n) I promise you that I will stay by your side until the end of your life and will still be with you after the end of your life. I just have to tell you now." She smiled softly at me. I sit up again and pressed her body to mine. "(y/n) I love you. I love everything about you." And with that, I put my lips on hers. Her lips are smooth and soft. I put my hand on her cheek and stroked it while I put my other hand around her waist. I noticed her slowly putting her arms around me and broke away from her lips to grin at her. But when I looked into her eyes, I realized that this was probably the first and only time in our lives that we kissed. And without wanting it I became sad again. "I never want to let you go, I just got you, I don't want to lose you again." I noticed how my voice broke and hoh how her lip started to tremble. "Please don't cry (y/n). Please keep this moment as one of your happiest memories!" I said, with tears in my eyes, and hugged her tighter. "Please let us cuddle until the others are here. I just want to hold you in my arms." I slowly lay down with her again and cuddled her.