It hurts

Pov: Keito
"What if Ryosuke is still here?" Kota ask. "What? Don't don't be silly, Ryosuke is no longer here!" Tears started to gather in my eyes. I hate it when someone talks to me about Ryosuke. Whenever I hear his name it feels like my heart is torn apart. "Daiki and Yuri said something funny. Ryosuke is supposed to be ghosting around in his old house. A girl named (y/n) should be able to see him. Maybe there is something..." "There are no ghosts. The girl is crazy." I didn't look at him. "Do you think daiki and Yuri would lie?" I thought for a while. "No, they wouldn't lie." I have heard many stories about world wanderers, that's how you call the people who walk between our and the world of the dead and are able to communicate with the living and the dead. It couldn't be. Something like that is usually a scary story to scare children. But to be honest, if there is little chance It couldn't be. Something like that is usually a scary story to scare children. But to be honest, if there is little chance of easing the pain, I should take it. I looked up. "Kota. Let's go there." The worst thing that can happen is that he is not there, right? "But I can't do it alone." I got up and looked at Kota. "I'm coming with you with Keito. I want to know it too after all." I am really grateful that Kota is with me. I could never do it alone. I would be too scared. We started walking slowly and were silent all the way. When I saw the house I stopped involuntarily. "I can not do this." My breath grew faster and panic slowly rose in me, but Kota slowly pulled me on. "You can never get over him if you don't face the truth now." Without me realizing it right away, we were at the door. Ryosuke's door. Memories came up. How many times had I knocked on this door and how many times had a smiling Ryosuke opened it and hugged me. How many times had he told me that he was happy to see me. Pictures of my farewell came up. A happy Ryosuke who hugged me and told me everything would be fine. How he waved to me and wished me all the best. As he told me to come back safe and sound. How I kept calling him because I was homesick and couldn't sleep. How he told me everything that happened to them so that I didn't miss anything. How he had cried because he missed me. Older memories came up. Ryosuke and I on the veranda when we looked at the stars. How we had endless conversations. We told each other everything. I was convinced that he would be with me forever. But the reality is cruel and so it took my best friend from me. Some people would say that I was in love with him. I was not. But I wouldn't have been surprised if I was. Who wouldn't love Ryosuke? He was the most loving person I ever knew and I would have loved to be like him. I cried and fell down on my knees. I had never cried so much before, but it felt good to finally let it all out. Ryosuke's death hurts me. It hurts me a lot. I always thought I was strong, but I am not. I'm not one of those people who can deal with something like this and can live on. I am a person who is broken by something like that. The loss of Ryosuke has eaten deep within me and has settled in my heart. And instead of letting go of it at some point, I let it destroy me more and more. Nightmares, self-doubt, feelings of guilt, shame, sadness, helplessness and the constant feeling that something is missing. All of this haunts me. Suddenly I noticed that the door was open. A young woman stood in front of me and looked down at me. That is her. She is said to be able to see Ryosuke. "Is Ryosuke there?" I cried out. But then felt someone put a blanket around me. I knew this feeling. It was Ryosuke. Ryosuke is here. You didn't lie. "He is right next to you." the woman smiled softly.