We both knew it would end like this

Pov: reader
2 weeks have passed since everybody said goodbye to Ryosuke. And recently I started to feel more and more lonely. Of course Ryosuke was still here, I could see and hear him and every now and then a few members came by. But that didn't help me. I want to be with him. I want to hold his hand, touch him, hug him, kiss him, feel him and so much more. Just seeing him every day makes me more and more sad and everytime I see him it feels like my heart is torn apart. It hurts so much that I haven't spoken to him for 3 days and yesterday I couldn't even get myself to get out of bed. Where's the point in life if I can never fully be with him? Where is the point in getting old? When we meet again in the afterlife he will be a young man in the prime of his life and I will be an old woman that has been sad and lonely all her life because she wasn't able to live happily ever after with the one she loved. Maybe it was fate that we met but maybe fate was to late. How could anyone or anything want to soulmates to meet and fall in love with each other but then already be separated by life and death. I will never be able to fall in love with anyone else. I don't want to fall in love with anyone else. I just want to be with him. Ryosuke gave me a feeling of eternal peace and unconditional love. He makes me feel warm and happy. But the pain that is brought by the separation of our worlds drowns out this warm feeling of love. I finally threw the blanket off of me and slowly sat up. I looked around the darkened room. Ryosuke wasn't there. So I got up and went to the closet. I took out my favorite dress, it was long and elegant and the fabric always floated so beautifully in the wind. Everytime I wear it, I always feel like a queen. I put on the dress, took a small bag and put a letter that I wrote two days ago in the bag and then hung it around me. Then I left the bedroom. The houde was completely silent and dark. I looked at the clock. It was 3:36. I didn't even notice that it was so early. It was the middle of the ghost hour, so maybe Ryosuke was outside. But who cared where he was right now, I'll be with him soon anyway. I put on my shoes and left the house. There were ghosts everywhere outside, but I wasn't afraid. I just walked  in the direction of Yuri's house. I'm so sorry to load this burden onto your back Yuri, but I trust you the most with it. As Yuri's house came into my seight, I took out the letter. I looked at it one last time and then trew it into his mailbox. And then I left. It was time to leave life behind me.

Pov: Yamada
When I got back home, the door was open. I immediately panicked and rushed in. I searched every room while being prepared for the worst. But she wasn't there. (y/n) wasn't here. Where is she? Did she  go outside, is she crazy?! That would be far too dangerous. I have to go find her right now. But just as I left the house, I saw a silhouette on the horizon. A person in a long elegant dress came right up to me, the fabric seemed to float around them. Then I recognized her. (y/n). I rushed to her and without really thinking I grabbed her shoulders. "WHERE WERE YOU ?! YOU CAN'T GO OUT FOR SUCH A DANGEROUS HOUR (Y/N)!" I cried in relief. "Don't worry Ryosuke, they can't hurt me anymore." she smiled gently and somehow happy, I hadn't seen her so happy in a long time. Then I noticed. I held her shoulders tightly, I could feel her skin under my fingers. I couldn't possibly have come back again. Then I realized. "Are you ..." I started my question. "Yes Ryosuke, I'm dead." she answered calmly. I couldn't say anything for a moment and then it burst out of me. "WHY ?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS ?! YOU HAD PROMISED ME TO LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE. SO WHY ARE YOU HERE (Y/N)?!" I shiver. She gently took my face into her hands. "Because I can't be happy without you. After I was allowed to touch, feel and kiss you once, after I was allowed to cuddle myself tightly into your arms, I could no longer be satisfied with waiting for it all my life. I couldn't stay any longer in the world of the living because I knew that obly dead I could get what my heart truly desired. You. I only want you. We both knew it would end like this " I looked deep into her beautiful eyes. And I cannot say that now that she is here with me, I am not happy and relieved. I closed my arms tightly around her. Nothing can separate me from her now.

________________________________
So this id the End of "Ghost Boyfriend" after a long long break I finally finished it. Thank you to everyone who took time to read my Story, I hope you liked it and will also follow my works in the future. 💖🍭🍬 Nitori