Memories

Pov: Daiki
I talked with Yuri for a while and explained everything slowly. I was surprised that he believed me. Our cute little Yuri is the youngest of us. I think Ryosuke's death hit him the most. The fact that Ryosuke always bought food for him was for him a confirmation that everything was fine between them. That's why I told him first, so Yuri can talk with Ryosuke again and make sure that there's nothing between them. I really hope this will help him to overcome Ryosuke's death and accept it, so he can finally let go and look forward again. I don't know if the others noticed but I noticed that Ryosuke's death is still holding Yuri back. It was something that cut deep into his heart and poisoned his mind.

Pov: Yamada
The thought of finally seeing the others again makes me really happy. I know that my death left deep scars, but I hope I can reduce the pain with (y/n)'s help. I haven't known her for a long time, but she has helped me so much. I didn't noticed how late it was until I notiched how dark everything was. When we spoke to Daiki, our hallway was still bright, but now it was darker and the orange light of the sunset fell through a window, making it look like everything was on fire. In the middle of the wrong flames stood (y/n). A cold shiver ran down my spine, I didn't even know that I could feel such stuff. "Yamada?" She asked "you look scared. Is everything okay?" She walked up to me and I was relieved. "It's all good" I smile "It's getting late, you should eat something." She nodded and walked in the kitchen, I decided to take another look at the sunset. I sat down on the veranda and stare at the sky. Lately my life... better saif existence has changed so much, because of a person who, if I thought about it, actually didn't know anything. I now that she can see ghosts or just me? I really didn't know anything about (y/n). I need to ask her sometime and now that she got involved in everything, I should tell her more about me. I still stared at the sky. Staring at the sky is something I used to do with Keito a lot. We just sat there and enjoyed each other's company. I died when Keito was in New York. I only saw him 1 time, since he came back, crying on the spot where I sat now. He probably mumbled an apology a million times. He sat there for 3 days. He didn't leave until the others forced him home. I think of all the people I want to see again, I want to see him the most. I really hope that they're all alright. Daiki still looked okay, but you could also see that he had suffered. After the sun was completely gone, I went back inside. The house was silent. I looked into the kitchen, nobody was there. So I went through the dark hallways to the bedroom. There she was. (y/n) was already asleep, the blanket was on the side. When I went to her I noticed that she was freezing. So I carefully covered her with the blanket and smiled. No matter what happens or who you are, I will protect you.

Pov: Chinen
I was in bed thinking about what Daiki told me. I have to go to the house tomorrow. I need to see Ryosuke again. I got up and got an old photo album off the shelf, I hadn't been able to look inside for years. But when I turned the first page and saw a photo of Ryosuke and me, I had to smile and a tear fell down on the Photo. I really hope you are still there Ryosuke.