Tears

Pov: reader
When I woke up everything was still dark. I looked at the digital alarm clock on my bedside table. The red glowing numbers showed 3:00. Great, ghost hour. Most people think it would be at midnight but at 3 o'clock in the morning the presence of the ghosts is the strongest. This means that a lot of ghosts are floating around here, which naturally wakes up someone who can fully perceive them. You could imagine it like this: you sleep comfortably in your bed and the French Revolution is going on outside of your house. That's how loud it is. Just because a lot of ghosts are outside, you don't have to be afraid now. At least not when you're asleep. I think it will be dangerous if you go out but you can't see the ghosts. Speaking of ghosts, where is Yamada? I looked around. He was not there. So I got up and went looking for him. I tried turning on the light but it didn't work. So I could hardly see anything. The moonlight that came through the window in the hall didn't really help either. "Ryosuke?" I called. No awnser. I was a little scared. "Ryosuke please." I felt a slap on the back of my head and everything went dark.

Pov: Yamada
I heard a thud and hurried into the hall. "(Y/N)?" She layed face down on the floor. Fresh blood flowed from the back of her head from a wound. I had to take a moment. If I saved her now, she would live on. But if I just waited now, she would come into my world. I immediately got this thought out of my head. I can't let her die, she would never forgive me and I couldn't get in touch with the others. I can't just take her chance of a happy life. Maybe she'll fall in love ... even if I'm not the lucky one. She will probably have children ... even if they're not mine. I want her to be happy. My only condition is that I can stay by her side. When I started to treat her wound somehow, I thought about it. I actually didn't know with certainty that she wasn't in love, maybe even engaged or married. Maybe she already had children. Why was she even awake at this time and, above all, what happened to her? I broke my promise. I didn't protect her. I feel guilt and shame slowly settling in my mind. I got the blanket, wrapped her in and picked her up. From now on, I have to be even more careful. I carried her to the bedroom and put her back in bed.

later

Pov: Yamada
(y/n) woke up after a couple of hours, I didn't leave her side until she woke up. It was about 10 o'clock when the doorbell rang. When (y/n) opened the door I was startled. It was Yuri. He looked terrible. He was emaciated, his skin was pale, he looked weak and tired but most of all his puffy eyes stood out, he looked like he had been crying for at least 6 hours. I felt my heart break again. My death had left deeper wounds than I thought.

Pov: Chinen
"Hello" I said to the girl infront of me. "You must be (y/n)" she nodded. " "I'm sorry I just barged in like that. I'm Chinen Yuri a friend of Arioka Daiki and-" "Yamada Ryosuke" she finished my sentence. "... Yes.. so... you can actually see him?" That sounds so stupid. "Yes, I live with him here." So it's true. Daiki wouldn't lie to me. Not about Ryosuke. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Is he here?" "Yes, behind me." I looked behind her, just to see a floating pen and a piece of paper. He wrote something on the paper and handed it to me. I started reading. >>Yuri, my sweet little brother. I have missed you so much. How are you?<< I started to cry. "To be honest, not that good. I'm sorry I wasn't there Ryosuke." My heart ached. "If I had been there, it wouldn't have happened!" fell on my knees "Please forgive me." He gave me a new note. >>Nothing is your fault Yuri. Stop blaming yourself, you will break yourself and it hurts me.<< (y/n) hugged me and I calmed down slowly.

Pov: Yamada
"How about we get him something to eat?" I looked at (y/n). She looked at Chinen. "Chinen, would you like to have dinner with me and Yamada?" He nods slowly and looked at her with those big puppy eyes. Our cute little Yuri. I quickly got a small boc in which I still had money and gave it (y/n) "ooohh ^^ Yamada is paying" Yuri looked in my direction "Ryosuke" he smiled but cried again. But tears of joy this time. We went to McDonalds and got (y/n) something to eat and Yuri got his happy meal. In the middle of the meal,Yuri asked "Why didn't you write us letters Ryosuke?" (y/n) answers for me "If you look at the notes he gave you earlier, you will find that the writing has disappeared. The words of the dead can only remain in our worlds for a moment." I looked (y/n). "Please tell yuri that we're going to eat regularly from now on." I smiled. She told him and Yuri looked like a happy little child. I haven't managed to make his pain go away completely yet, but he is much better now. For a moment everything felt like before and my pain slowly disappears. All thanks to (y/n).

Pov: Chinen
I finally have my big brother back, I know he'll disappear again, but now I have time to accept his death. My heart still hurts when I think of Ryosuke but now it doesn't hurt so much anymore. Another tear flowed down my cheek. I can't wait to tell Kota about it. I hope he'll believe Daiki and me.

______________________________
What do you think, will Yabu believe them?