Truth

Pov: Inoo
"HIKARU!" I screamed in panic as I tried to catch him. He sank passed out into my arms. He was so light. Someone else had to hold him,too. But it couldn't be (y/n). She was still 2 meters away. And then I got it. "Ryosuke ... Yama-chan. You are here." I feel so stupid to say that. Ryosuke is dead and yet he is here, right? Maybe Hikaru is just extremely light. But that doesn't explain the hug earlier. Any other person would have thought I was completely stupid, but (y/n) just smiled. "Yes, Ryosuke is here. You should put Hikaru on the couch, by the way." I needed a moment to process this. "Y-yes," I said after a few seconds, together with the invisible person I layed Hikaru on the couch. I sat down next to Hikaru. My thoughts swirled as I slowly realized that all of this was really happening. Is this a dream? Have I gone crazy? Ryosuke is here as a ghost but that couldn't be. Is this just a bad joke? But the others would never joke about Ryosuke. (y/n) explained the whole thing to us earlier but only now I understand all of it. I looked up and just asked straight because I didn't know exactly where Ryosuke was: "Are you here to get revenge?" Everything was silent. But I felt everything suddenly get extremely cold in the room. Or was it just me?

Pov: Yamada
"Are you here to get revenge?" I froze when Kei asked. Revenge? For what? What happened? I didn't know what he meant by that. I went very close to him and asked, "What do you mean?" forgetting that he couldn't hear or see me. Everything was quiet and I noticed that Kei slowly began to shiver. Only then did I remember that normal people could only feel me through a painful cold and I went back a little. I looked at (y/n). She immediately understood and looked at Kei "Ryosuke asks what you mean by that." He looked a little puzzled "revenge for his death." Why should I want revenge for my death? I died because of an illness, there is no one to blame. I didn't have to say anything, (y/n) seemed just as confused as me, so she asked, "Why revenge? He died because of an illness after all." I have to admit, I can't remember my death or what happened before that. But according to all media, I died because of an unknown illness. Kei swallowed hard and looked at (y/n) with a sad look. "This is the official version for fans (y/n). But in reality Ryosuke...." He took a deep breath and tears formed in his eyes. "Ryosuke was murdered." I beg your pardon? Murdered? Why would the media be told that I died because of illness rather than murder? Is he lying? I cannot imagine that he would lie about something like that. "So that the shock would not be too big for everyone, this lie was invented. Only a few know the truth. Nobody knows exactly what happened, but when he was found he had several life-threatening stab wounds. At that time we all wanted to meet and eat together. But when Ryosuke still didn't show up 15 minutes after the scheduled time, we went looking for him. " Kei's lip trembled as tears ran down his face. "Yuri and Yuto found him and immediately called the emergency doctor. They weren't allowed in the ambulance so they came back to us and told us about it. I still can't forget their fearful, panicked and shocked faces. Of course we all immediately went to the hospital. But when we got there it was already too late. Ryosuke had died and none of us were with him." He sobbed. "If we had looked for him earlier, none of this would have happened. We were told that the doctors gave everything, but it was just too late." I couldn't believe all of that, that's why they all felt so guilty. I went to the table. I grabbed a pen and a sheet of paper and began to write quickly, it was not easy because my hand was trembling extremely and I put only one sentence on the paper: "It is not your fault." I could not write anymore. My whole body trembled as a thousand questions shoot through head. "Who ....? Why? ... "I couldn't bring anything out. Even if I didn't breathe at all, it felt like someone was choking me. Even when he was crying a lot, Kei kept talking. "The worst thing is that the police never found out who it was and why. They just stopped the case." The look on Kei's face gave me the rest. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. The truth that they had lost me without a last word or saying goodbye and without even knowing why hurted me more that anything else ever did. "NOTHING IS YOUR FAULT. I'M SO SORRY YOU ALL HAVE TO THROUGH THAT BECAUSE OF ME. I'M SO SORRY THAT IT HURTS YOU ALL SO BADLY. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY BROTHERS AND I JUST LEFT YOU WITHOUT FAREWELL!" I screamed all the pain, frustration and sadness out of me. Everyone blames themself for my death and it hurts me immeasurably. Only now do I understand how much the others really suffer from it. Yuri, and probably Yuto too, who found me. It must have been terrible for them, nobody wants to find someone who is close to them life-threatening injured. No wonder that Yuri never lived on. Keito must had it particularly hard, too. Coming back and learning to know that your very best friend is dead must have broken his world in millions of pieces. But everyone else must have had an infinitely difficult time. They feel guilty but I would have understood more if they were mad at me for putting them through this. Even (y/n) was crying at this point. I hate myself for hurting my friends and family so much, but now I hate myself even more for making the girl I love and who I adore so much cry. Even after my death, I hurt the people I love. I ran to her, took her face in my hands and wiped away her tears. Her face was warm and her skin was soft. The tears I wiped away were very hot. I looked at her confussed when I noticed that she was looking at me in shock and it struck me like lightning. I touched her, without a blanket or anything else. And above all I felt it. It all felt so alive. Everything feels like I'm alive.