Dealing with a horny Behemoth Girlfriend

When you got a girlfriend, you had no idea how hard it would be to keep her happy. Although she never showed it, she was a big softie. Despite being a Behemoth, monsters known to be vicious and ferocious. But even if she's a softie, she's a huge workout nut. You would work out together around this time. The problem is...

      You haven't seen her all day, as she's locked herself in your shared bedroom. You can hear her moving around upstairs, so you guess she's fine. But you can't help but worry still. She hasn't even come out to work out. That's not like her. You sighs and put down your book. You put down your weights and head upstairs. You knock on her door, and you hear her slowly walk to the door.

"Mabel? You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. What's wrong?"

"You didn't come down for our workout, so I came to check on you."

"Oh shit I forgot! Just a sec!"

      You hear her rush around for a bit, before she bursts out the door. She seems flustered, thought at first you think it's from embarrassment. The two of you walk down to your small personal gym, and you two begin to work out. But sometimes you catch her simply staring at you, not doing anything, before turning away. She seems to be getting more and more red in the face. Finally, I pause and turn to her.

"You okay? You've been red on the face the entire time."

"I-I'm fine."

Suddenly it dawns on you. You stand up and walk to the calendar. It's August 12th. You realize today is when her breeding season starts. You sigh and walk back to the gym.

"You're horny."

"Y-yeah."

"You want to fuck."

"Yeah... really badly."

"*sigh* So why are you acting so flustered? You did say you would dominate me when your next breeding season came."

"I-I was just teasing. I didn't think you'd actually take it seriously."

"Babe, I know you barely got off last time with the snuggles and making out. If you really want to fuck, I'll gladly do it with you."

She squirms slightly, before standing and nodding.

"I'll call you when I'm ready."

She walks upstairs, muttering and giggling to herself. You relax and sigh. You would need to conserve your energy. A sun begins to set, you head a door open and her voice call to you.

"I-I'm ready!"

You sigh and prepare for a heavy pounding. You walk up the stairs, and walk down the hall, before stopping and gently knocking on her door. She swings it open, leaning against the frame in a very see through night gown and revealing lingerie. She grabs you, and tosses you onto the bed. She then instantly pounce. in you, her immense strength easily pinning you down.

     Her massive breasts jiggle with every heavy, heated breath she takes as she stares at you with wild lust. She slowly pulls off your jersey and rubs your abs and biceps, drooling. She lets you rub her stomach, before slowly trailing upwards and grabbing her  breasts. She moans as you gently squeeze them, and gently flick her erect nipple.

"More. MORE."

     She rips down you jeans and slowly starts to jerk you off. You groan in ecstasy as she slowly starts to lick the tip of your hardening dick. Once it's fully erect to its 12 inches, she pulls off her night gown and began an to suck you off, bobbing her head up and down as she sucks on you large phallus. Her horns gently poke at your belly as she sucks you off, her large tail waving in happiness. Slowly, the pressure builds up  and your release, pumping semen into her mouth.

She gulps it down in one go then straddle you, slowly pulling off her panties and her bra. Now fully naked, she then straddles you, sandwiching your dick in between her ass cheeks. She giggles as she cups your cheek, before reading her ass up and positioning your dick at her very wet cunt. Your cock throbs with anticipation as she slept losers down bit by bit, before leaning back fully and gasping in pain.

A slight look of worry flashes through you and you gently squeeze her sides. She shakes her head and raises her hips up again, before bringing them back down. She then does it again and again, rapidly speeding up as her pussy gets readjusted to your massive cock. She keeps up a good rhythm, her breast jumping up and down and her thicc ass gyrating as she fucks you. You reach up again and gently grab her boobs. You grope and massage then, gently pinching her nipples as she moans louder and louder.

"Oh YES~! Massage my tits! Make them feel as good as your dick is making my pussy feel!"

      She starts to increase her pace, her eyes rolling back and her tongue hanging out as her glows as. The distant rumble of thunder is heard.

"Uh, babe? I think you need to calm down a bit."

"No way! I'm feeling too good! I must feel this good! I won't stop until I'm satisfied!"

        As the winds outside shake the windows and lightning flashes, Mabel continues to violently pummel your pelvis. She is just out of control, Wild with lust. Suddenly, a pressure in your dick starts to build up rapidly, and your cock swells as you release, flooding her womb with cum.

      She screams in ecstasy as she follows soon after. She stays there panting for awhile and the storm subsides. Using this moment, you pull out and slip out from underneath her. You zip behind her and gently push her onto her hands and knees. You lift her tail, aim at her dripping cunt again, and shove your dick back in. She moans loudly, and struggles to stay upright as you violently pound her from behind.

"Ah~. Oh god~! It's so good! You pounding me from behind like dogs in heat makes me feel so god dam GOOD~!"

      Her ass ripples with every thrust. You gently slap every now and then, and that earns a slight moan form Mabel.  You grab the base of her thick muscular tail, and start to rub it like she rubbed your deck. Her knees instantly collapse, and now you have to lean a hit to stay aligned with her pussy. You continue to pound her, as she moans louder. She can barely contain herself as she's so savagely fucked form behind. You reach toward her chest and start to vigorously gripe them again. She moans and her inner walls begins to tighten.

"I'm going to cum again."

"Stay inside! We're gonna have little babies! Pour all of that life cream into me~!"

"Okay! H-here it comes!"

"Yes-! YeeeEESSS!!"

Her voice jumps to higher pitch as you both climax. Her stomach swells slightly, and cum splutters out of her cunt as you pull out. She falls forward, panting and twitching in extreme ecstasy. You cuddle up next to her, and decide not to draw a blanket over the butlers of you. Her intense body heat right now would be warm enough. And so you did, snuggle again her warm and sticky body, a small, contended smirks crossing her face. This was the life.