Chapter 8: Autopilot

Y/N P.O.V.

Why...? Why...? Why...? Why...?

WHY?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Might P.O.V.

This thing... Nomu, they called it... My injury... I can feel every nerve of my body crying out in pain... but I have to protect them!

(Hand Villain) - NOMU!

The Nomu looks to it's master, only to see young Octavius standing on his back, large amounts of webs on the villain's hands. He's preventing the boy from using his quirk. They eyes of his mask glow blue. What does that mean? The Nomu lets go of me, and lands a violent punch onto the boy, sending him back into a wall, cratering it. 

The boy gets to his feet, and launches several webs at the Nomu. Swinging around it, and continuing to web it's body together. He lands on his feet, and his extra limbs protrude from his suit, digging into the ground.  Young Bakugou grabs the mist villain by the neck, and Young Todoroki freezes the webs on the Nomu.

Before the villains can do anything else, I begin my onslaught. Three hundred mighty blows sends the Nomu flying out of the USJ, and our backup finally arrives. 

The villains leave the premises through the mist villain's warp gate, and I look to Young Octavius.

(All Might) - Are you alright, Young Octavius?!

(Midoriya) - Y/N! Are you okay?

The voice that responds isn't his voice.

(Suit A.I.) - Threat neutralized. Deactivating autopilot.

The blue glow in the eyes of his mask fades, and he falls to the ground, unconscious. Miss Kayama rushes to his side, and picks him up, carrying him out of the premises, and to the medical bay. What could possibly have happened to the boy to break him down so fast?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip.    Nemuri P.O.V.

Location: UA High - Medical ward.

What happened? I don't understand, and everyone is asking the same question. What happened to him... to cause this breakdown?

He's crying in his sleep... what happened?

(???) - Miss Midnight?

I turn to the door, to see another student. One's wearing something... skimpy.

(Nemuri) - ...Miss Yaoyorozu, from class 1-A, I'm assuming?

(Momo) - Yes. I'm here because I have some new information. Y/N was fighting the Taskmaster, when he knocked the Taskmaster's mask off. Something he said, before he went unconscious, and his suit went on autopilot. Odre Octavius went missing, and was presumed dead quite some time ago, yes?

(Nemuri) - Yes. What are you getting at?

(Momo) - ...Odre Octavius is Y/N's uncle.

...No. It's not possible...

(Momo) - And it appears as if Odre Octavius is the Taskmaster.

I look back at Y/N, in shock at this new revelation. No wonder he broke down. His only living family was the reason that his parents and sibling died, and he doesn't understand the motive.

...What will this mean for the poor boy?

(Nemuri) - I have to go and tell the other teachers of this new data. Could you keep an eye on  Y/N, please?

(Momo) - Of course.

I leave the medical ward so that I may convene with the other teachers. This isn't good news.

Odre's back. And if his alliance is with the League of Villains, then this isn't going to go anywhere good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo P.O.V.

I don't believe this... Families, turned against each other? This isn't going to be easy on his mind. Especially with how everything else is going to go from here. I have a bad feeling about the future of our class.

(Y/N) - Ggghh...

(Momo) - Oh! You're awake! Are you... alright?

(Y/N) - I'll live. I'm gonna be hurting for a while, but, I'll live.

(Momo) - I'm sorry. I didn't know. I could have helped capture him if I didn't freeze up like that.

(Y/N) - Don't worry about it. I've been hiding my pain beneath several masks for the majority of my life. I use my own personality to hide the hurt.

He's been enduring this pain his whole life... I doubt his facade will be able to hold for long.

...What is with my interest in him? What is with my heartbeat, and why is it beating so fast?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

652 words. Not bad. And with this chapter, the First Volume of Superior The Fourth has come to a close.

The next Installment of this series will emerge in conjunction with the second volume of The Grey Jedi. I will post another chapter on this story containing an author's note, which will alert you once the story is posted.

In the meantime, I have some of my other incomplete stories that I will be working to finish. I hope you enjoy them in the meantime.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and enjoy your (Time of day). 

Thank you for your support and patience.

Adagium Subjugate, OUT!

🎉 You've finished reading Superior The Fourth (Superior Spider-Man male reader x My Hero Academia) Vol. 1 🎉