Chapter 5: Total Overview

Y/N P.O.V. Location: Observation deck.

All Might finally came around, and a lot quicker than expected, given the potency of my makeshift drug. Johne and Miranda finally made it back up, too.

(All Might) - That was a rather exciting battle! I'm surprised that Young Octavius managed to get the upper hand on me without me noticing!

(Y/N) - Yeah, sorry about leaving you there, but I wasn't taking any chances with the symbol of peace. You've been known to escape the impossible on many occasions.

(All Might) - Don't sweat it! I'd be scared of fighting me too! Now, can anyone tell me who the MVP was for this round?

(Johne) - Well, naturally it was Miranda and I.

(Y/N) - I beg to differ.

(Johne) - How so?

(Y/N) - All you did was provide a distraction that, if the circumstances proved dire enough, would ultimately be useless. It didn't matter wether or not you harassed Ectoplasm and All Might, I still would have escaped Fake City with the bomb's core, with or without you. Besides, all YOU did was sit on your ass and wait for the time to run out, leaving me for dead!

(Johne) - Bullshit, we were looking for the exits!

(Y/N) - Please, you're on the monitors, everyone could see you.

(Johne) - ...Fine, we were waiting for the time to run out.

(Y/N) - 'Course you were. Everything you do naturally tries to prove caustic to me in one form or another.

(Momo) - If anything, Y/N was the MVP for this test.

My head swivels to look at the speaker. One Momo Yaoyorozu. Let's see where this goes.

(Momo) - Y/N was the one with the plan. Having crawled up the building, cutting off the power, thus relieving his enemies of their sight, cutting the hole in the window, extracting the bomb's core, and successfully fighting off three pro heroes. Y/N easily did more than anyone else on the field.

...

(Y/N) - Thank you, friend. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: 1-A classroom. Y/N P.O.V.

We're all here in the classroom talking about our strategies, skills, and what we could improve on. 

Wait a minute...

I look around. One of us is missing.

(Y/N) - Where's Bakugou?

(Kirishima) - He left a while ago. I don't know what's going on.

I do. I rush through the halls, and eventually find my way into the courtyard. There he is.

(Y/N) - Who the hell said you had the right to run, Katsuki?!

He turns to face me. 

(Bakugou) - Fuck off, Octavius.

(Y/N) - I'll do no such thing, you egotistical bastard.

(Bakugou) - The hell you say?! I'm gonna beat you down so hard tha-

(Y/N) - Oh, cut the crap!

He looks at me shocked. I'm gonna take this as far as I can.

(Y/N) - 'I'm gonna beat you down so hard that your own parents won't recognize you', that's what you were gonna say right?! Kinda insensitive thing to say when you STILL HAVE YOURS!