Chapter 6.9: Fear and Malice Preview

Y/N P.O.V. Location: USJ.

I stand in fear of our new opposition. Several villains stand before us, prepared to kill. This is no training mission.

This is no training mission. 

This is real. And we're nowhere near ready for it.

(???) - Ah. Just Thirteen, and Eraserhead? All Might was supposed to be here.

(???2) - Maybe a few dead kids will bring him around... Besides...

He points right at me. 

(???2) - Teleport him. If that's who I think it is, I want him out of my way. NOW.

(???) - Understood.

A black portal opens underneath my feet, and I fall through it. I hear Kirishima and Izuku cry out before I fall in. When I exit the transdimensional gate, I am stuck in the earthquake zone. I hear footsteps. I don't know what is happening. 

Stop worrying. Get to high ground. If this is what's happening, then they're going to block off any means of getting backup. I have to get a better point of view so I can assess the situation. 

I just hope my intellect, and abilities will be able to help protect my classmates.

I get to the highest point, and perch. the abdomen of the spider-symbol on my back opens up, allowing several smaller robotic spiders to fly out of the small crevice before the small hatch shuts.

 the abdomen of the spider-symbol on my back opens up, allowing several smaller robotic spiders to fly out of the small crevice before the small hatch shuts

(Several of these.)

(Y/N) - Spread, my pets. Show me what I cannot see now.

The spiders fly off into the different areas of each zone. Several camera feeds open up in my visor.

Now... let's see how this plays out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

275 words. I know, I've been into shorter chapters lately. I'm sorry. I need some time to finish with some other things, and then I can get back to this and others. Thank you for your understanding, and have a great (time of day)!