9

Quick question; what do u guys look for in a story? I'll try to adjust my style so my readers like it :)

Sara
5:43am

I'm serious Rhys.

If u come back now, all will be forgiven. The judge promised a reduced sentence.

Please, it's already viral! U have to come back before more damage is done!

She's not even worth it anyways.
Seen, 5:55am

"What the fuck were you thinking??" The woman who held such resemblance to the man she was dragging with her blew a huff of anger. "I might lose my job. Then your only route to good money, because that shitty job of yours at a dodgy news agency doesn't pay well, will be gone."

Sara suddenly remembered her brother was practically psychotic. "Sorry, poof!"

She stopped, sighing to breathe a breath of fresh air. "Mom and dad wanted us to live together, but I don't know if I can take any more of your crazy. If that woman doesn't stay farrrr away from you, I'll have to keep you away from her."

A slight gust of wind past, it wasn't strong but Sara shivered at its cold.

"I hate you."

The statement made her stop in her tracks. Never before had the phrase sounded so hostile, so venomous.

"What?"

She wasn't even sure it had happened, because her brother was out cold, unconscious face lolling, tongue slightly bobbing within the wind. Like a dog.

Had she imagined such a tone, like a bloody venom that scars anything it touches?

She popped the key into the lock, setting her brother on the couch in front of some My hero academia English dub. The dubbing was like a lullaby to him, and Sara could still remember fondly, her little brother in an All Might costume, trying to copy Deku.

Until he met her. And her. And her. But worst of all, Y/N.

"And this is the story of how I became the greatest hero!"

She smiled. The line gave her good memories, a time when Rhys was happy, a boy who smiled each time instead of a boy who sat in the corner of the room, distressing state, crazily pondering over the night of his parent's deaths.

There would no longer be such warmth.

Sara sighed, running a hand through her hair. She decided the day was over, glancing at the clock before her gaze shifted to her brother. It would be alright to leave him there, she thought.

Once she was gone, Rhys cracked an eye open.

This whole thing sure was tedious.

Rhys let himself be drawn into the city. He didn't know where Y/N lived, well, yet.

He didn't see the rush in making her his, but tonight, the dark eyed male was quite desperate.

Just a glance. Then I'll be all set. Normal again.

He walked to the station, hoping Y/N was still there. She probably wasn't, honestly, but there were other methods to get her address.

Wait— couldn't be just track her through messages?

That sounded simple.

Unfortunately, he wasn't one with technology. Asking someone was out of the question!

His eye was caught by a certain figure leaving the office. His body shape, so similar, tall, brooding, yet somewhat joyous figure lingering in semi-darkness.

He had a split second decision, and he took it.

He followed the police officer from a slight distance, smiling.

No harm in leaving him without a leg.

Present:

"Y—Y/N....Y/N."

She lulls in her sleep, huffing as she pushes the hair out of her H/C hair, sweat drops glittering her skin.

"Y/N!"

The voice is so sharp she wakes within an instant.

"Come on! Wake up! We have so many fun things to do, and all the time in the world."

She desperately tries to get up, only to be stopped by Rhys lovingly hugging her waist.

"No, don't go anywhere, I just got you."

:)