3

Renolds
23:01pm

Jordan believes that you're not in any danger.

I know better.

Y/N, this is not you.

I know you.

I know you don't text that way.

We'll find you. That's a promise.

I'm watching you, creep. GET OFF Y/N's phone.

Seen, 23:03pm

"So....can I treat you to coffee?"

"Hmm..?" Y/N mused.

Rhys blushed, mostly out of embarrassment but also the fact that Y/N's top buttons weren't done up and he could see her bra.

"Please, it's the least I can do I... I wasn't thinking. I really need to thank you. I owe you so much, being the only person there for me."

He wanted to make sure he was the only person there for her—

Woah. What was with that change of attitude? Of course he respected her but—

"Of course! From now on, I'll be a primary person in your life. I'll be checking up on you occasionally, to see how you're doing, the usual." She smiled. The most genuine thing Rhys has ever seen. "We can definitely get that coffee now."

"Oh, before we go can I...?"
Rhys mumbled, before walking up to her. He carefully placed his hands on her shirt, much to Y/N's confusion.
"Your buttons are undone."

"Right."

She let him do them. Awkwardly.

He gripped her hand and pulled her out the door. He was giggling the whole way.

"You do care about me..."

"Yes. And you care about me, right?"

His puppy eyes were adorable.

"Of course." She ruffled his hair.

"I'm a man, you know." He huffed.

She laughed. "About that coffee..." the H/C haired girl nudged him. "Let's go."

"Ok. What's your favourite colour? Song?" Rhys asked.

"I do love F/C. It's really... interesting I guess. And F/S (Favoutire Song)."

He stared at her. "F/S?"

"Shut up! It's not that weird."

Rhys blushed, hair falling into his dark eyes. "No, it's just... that's my favourite too."

In astonishment, she blushed, reaching to touch his face.

She grinned. "See? We're really going to get along."

She sipped the F/D (Favourite Drink) Rhys got her, winking.

Present time:

Y/N's laying a bed with F/C sheets. The tune of F/S is playing.

On the bed next to her is Rhys. He's staring at her sleep, upset he had to knock her unconscious. He really doesn't want to hurt her.

Rhys blushes at her, blooping her nose.

"I'll let you out soon enough..." frowning at the chains he used to bond her ankles and hands. "When you remember our love again. I love it when you touch my face."

He takes her hand, kissing it.

"I do love you."

"I really do."