6

"Evidence shows this was no accident, folks. Just be sure to lock the doors at night. It keeps the creepers out—"

Renolds stopped scrolling through the website, the dodgy looking dark haired reporter, proceeding to slam the laptop top down in frustration. There was no way. No way.

But he had to be sure.

Ringggggggg
Ringggggggg

"Hi Lucy.... yes I know rest is important... listen to me... shut up. I may have a lead on the L/N case. I want you to take a look at this website...... yes, I can tell it's not licensed..... I don't frankly care, Lucy. Now, do you notice anything odd?...Y/N used to hang around him lots... man I know I'm her boyfriend... yes the suicide guy."

The call ended quickly with both recipients well informed.

He stared at his phone, open to his conversation with Y/N's captor.
"It couldn't be...?"

"What have you done?" The H/C stood in pure shock, her emotions clouding into a whirl of confusion and panic.

"They attacked me."

"Stop it," she whispered. "Get away from the roof, and then we'll talk."

"You're not the one making the conditions here. This is my life we're talking about."

Y/N gulped. His attitude changed suddenly.
"Y/Nnnn, come hereeee. They're after mee."

He desperately spread out his arms, as of hoping the girl would run into his arms.
His eyes darkened.

"I might just jump."
Y/N was in tears. Why...? Why her? She might have saved him once but...
"Calm down, Rhys, please. We can go get some coffee, just get down."

"Funny... you're crying... over me. Come here, Y/N dear. Embrace me, will you?"
"B-back away from the edge, first."
Smirking, making sure to keep eye contact, he remarked:
"Anything for you, dear."

Rhys trod over the bodies as he walked towards Y/N, which he then hugged, making sure to hold her together each second.

"That's enough touching, thank you."
Y/N had never been happier to hear Renold's loud, annoying voice in her life.

Rhys's grip softened, but did not cease. He glanced up to make sure he could still run to the edge of the roof if he needed to, but his breathing became ragged and panicky when he saw the officers grinning at him, that Renolds guy especially, who began with, "So, no more suicide attempts, then?"

Rhys hated him already. "I'll try not to."

Y/N, on the other hand, was still wheezing, paying no attention to the conversations happening around her.

"P-pleaseė -whee- let ma -wheeeee- z- go."
He reluctantly did, making her stumbles forward to Renolds. He held her up, surprising Y/N.

Rhys was burning with a raging jealously. "Give her back you bastard!—" The dark haired male was stopped by the officers holding his arms behind his back.

"Since you've bothered the police and our officers, causing a lot of trouble for all of us, I'm afraid we'll have to restrain you, and keep you locked up in a place where you can't hurt yourself or anyone."

Oh no no no no no, not—

"Don't you dare I—!!!" Rhys's eyes were bloodshot. "EVEN IF YOU DO—- MY SISTER WORKS FOR THE POLICE SHE— I'LL BE BACK, JUST YOU WAIT!!"

He locked eyes with Y/N, both shivering. "Just you wait.."

Hi! Just for anyone who likes books, here's one with a yandere twist towards the end; I definitely recommend:

The Special Ones
by Em Bailey