Chapter 18

Dean POV:

I don't need to search for my angel in the bar because Paige already called Roman and informed him that they would arrive here late. I sigh and go with Roman to the same table that we always have chosen. It is the closest one to the bar, a little away from all the others.

I suspect that the barmaid Dana might have been behind it because she always wants us closer to her so that her night won't suck as much when her coworker Elias isn't there. I hope the two of them will work here tonight because we always have so much fun together.

As we walk towards the table, I take a peek at the bar and smile when I see them. "Aww, my two favorite pumpkins!" I say with open arms to invite them into a hug.

I yelp when Roman grabs me by my jacket and turns me to look at him. "Then who I am?" He asks and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You're my.. favorite sleepy head." I pinch his cheek and laugh at him.

He slaps my hand away and leans against the table. I turn around to give a group hug to Dana and Elias before leaning against the table beside him. I look over the crowd to check if Seth is reached here.

"So Roman told us about your angel.." Dana says as she wiggles her eyebrows. "And wet dreams.."

"Of course, he would!" I mumble and jab Roman in the ribs.

He shoves me away and looks over at the dance floor. Elias points out as he fills two glasses with beer. I pat Roman's shoulder to get his attention and laugh as we get a drink that Elias is handing to us and tells us that he will catch up with us later.

I ask Roman about Paige and Seth as the time goes on. He takes his phone out to call Paige, wanting to know whether they will come, but there is no response. He tries again and again, but he gets no response from her.

The show is over and it's time for the tourists to dance with the sexy Dominican guys. The girls are going crazy and all run to the dance floor, making me laugh. When someone calls Roman from the other side, he excuses himself and goes to talk with that guy.

I sigh and make my way to the bar, sitting on a stool as I order another beer from Elias. He hands me the beer and asks about Seth, wanting to know more about him. Dana hears us talk and joins with us as soon as she is done with her client because she also interests to know about him.

"Seriously guys, it's nothing. We still didn't date yet." I convince them, not wanting to spill out any lies for their interest.

"What?! But we heard that he is in Paige's house." Elias says without believing my words.

"Yeah.." I say in a frustrated tone. Whether he believes it or not, but that is true.

"Can you tell us something about him?" He asks and tries to know something about Seth.

"No," I mumble and take a long sip from my beer. Even if I know nothing about Seth's background, I know about him very well because he is in my heart. I can tell how innocent he is. I can tell how much he tries not to show his love for me.

It is past midnight, and the party is still raging. One side Roman is trying to call Paige and the other side Elias and Dana questioning me about Seth, but I refuse to say anything. Elias keeps on bringing me fresh beers, saying it is on the house, but I know exactly what he is trying to do. Even if I start to feel the effects of alcohol in my blood, I will never say anything.

"You can at least tell us his name." Dana pouts and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Why? Didn't Roman tell you that?" I ask and turn to look over at Roman, but he is nowhere near me. I look over the crowd for him until my eyes land on a familiar welcoming figure. I rub my eyes and look over the figure once again to find who it is.

A smile forms on my face when I find that is Seth. He comes over to me with Paige and Roman on either side. "Hey," He waves his hand at me lightly and leans against the table, looking around the bar.

Seth POV:

I found out before I reached this place that Dean would be here. When Paige cut Roman's call in the car, I had a doubt that she told me a lie. If she didn't lie to me, she would attend his call. I sigh and look around the bar, feeling uncomfortable.

I jump and turn around when I feel a fiery breath against my ear. My eyes find on Dean as he stares at me and whispers, "I thought you wouldn't come."

My heart skips a beat and I can feel my cheek getting red as he stands closer to me. I feel like I'm stuck with him. I understand that I have nowhere to go if he is with me.

I feel so uncomfortable when my heart pounds in my chest. Even in the darkness of the bar, I can still see the spark in his eyes and that is enough to bring back the butterflies in my stomach.

I blink my eyes and look over at him when a blonde-haired girl yells from behind. "Is he your boyfriend? You two are really a cute pair like us." She pats his shoulder and points a long black-haired man with her.

I glare at Dean for spilling some unnecessary things about us. He shakes his head and shoves her away. I sigh and look over the dance floor to find Paige with Roman. They dance seductively and enjoy their time.

I look at Dean as he holds his glass out to the blonde-haired girl. I decide to get away from this place as soon as possible to meet my friends. I move back slowly and get out of the hotel bar on my own.

I look around and let out a sigh as I feel no one is looking at me. As I take a step forward, I hear Dean calls me from behind, "Seth!" I try not to cry for my hard work is fucked up because of him.

I turn around to look at him, "What?"

"W-Where are you going?" He asks and walks over to me unsteadily.

"Hmm... I just came here for the fresh air." I try to convince him, but he looks at me with a doubt in his eyes. Anyway, he finally accepts my lie after a few minutes. I hope he lets me on my own and goes back inside.

"Okay.." He mumbles and grabs my hand, starting to walk. I look at him confused until he says, "Just walk with me."

I walk with him on the shore of the beach, not knowing why I'm doing what he told. I watch the waves with pleasure as he mumbles something under his breath. I look at him when he squeezes my hand and gets my attention, "Aren't you a mysterious one?"

A chuckle escapes my lips as I look around the surroundings, "Of course, not."

"Good enough for me." His voice is getting lower as he turns me to look at him. I blink my eyes as he reaches out to touch my hair. "So beautiful," He says in a rough voice.

"I've never met anyone like you." His hand moves to cradle the back of my head as he leans closer to me. The next thing I know is that his lips brush against mine. His tongue gently moves to part my lips but I push him away and look at him shocked.

I take a step back and move slowly, not caring about the meeting with my friends. I can't hear the waves crash on the rocks because my heart beats even louder than that. I turn around and run towards Paige's house with so many thoughts in my mind.