29: 상처

"Soo..did you enjoy?" Yuta asked getting out of the car in front of the Sichengs and Kun's apartment complex.
Yuta took his hands into his. Winwin nodded frantically.
"It ..was the best night of my life. I've don't remember having this much fun in such a long time" Winwin hopped on his toes and smiled at Yuta.
The doctor had opened up to Yuta halfway through their date when he had forced him to take a bite of cotton candy.

"I'm so glad you had fun.." Yuta kissed his palm.
A blush spread across the omega's cheeks.
"Well then..good night.." Yuta said and let go of his hands reluctantly.
Winwin's heart beat too fast , his wolf whining at him not to let the alpha go. He held onto Yuta's arms just as he turned around.

"Its..its very late.." Winwin said and held his head down to hide his blush.
Yuta gave him a confused look and lifted his face up.
"Winwinnie why are you turning into a tomato?" Yuta asked smiling at him keeping himself back from kissing his cheeks.
"Uh..I.." Winwin stuttered his brain not processing words.
"Sweetie I can't know what you want if you don't tell me.." Yuta said gingerly putting an arm around him.

"Youcanstaywithmeifyouwanttobecasueitsverylatenow" Winwin muttered , cursing at himself.
"It's only 9:30..You want me to stay with you? Ok. Lead the way" Yuta raised his eyebrows and held his hands not wanting to tease the embarrassed omega more.
Winwin nodded and walked inside his heart still pounding against his ribcage.
.
.
.
"Heyy guys Yuta is not coming home tonight" Jaehyun said after looking at the test he got.

SunshineY:
Hey Jae? I'll be at Winwin's tonight.
I hope I won't do anything stupid.

Me:
Nice Yuta.
All the best.And don't worry you'll be great.

SunshineY:
Thanks
Chu~~

Me:
Love u too bro
Have fun.

"Why? What will we do about his seat?"Johnny asked. They were getting ready for a late night movie.
"He's at Sicheng's." Jaehyun said . Taeyong gave him a wide eyed look.
"Nice. He scored. Don't worry John . We'll use his seat to stash our popcorn." Ten said putting on his chapstick.
"Let's go guys!"
.
.
.
"Hello" Kun greeted Yuta with a wide smile who bowed back . Winwin had disappeared behind the door of his room.
"Well make yourself comfortable..I'll be right back" Kun said at the awkward silence.
Yuta sat down on the sofa at once looking down at the carpet awkwardly.

"Sicheng?" Kun called. Winwin was pacing around his room frantically.
"Kun he! Gege! What do I do?! I love him oh my god I shouldn't like someone so easily" Winwin silent screamed in Chinese and walked to it Kun who looked shocked at his outbreak.
Woah!Woah! Calm down! Its okay to love him. Just because your original mate was such a jerk doesn't mean he has to be ..hey..Yuta's really nice and he really likes you...so calm down. "Kun comforted him and gave him a warm hug.
"Ok. Thanks gege" he took a deep breath.
"Now go..He must feel awkward" Kun pushed him to the door .
.
.
.
"Ten you'll feel cold inside ..can't you wear ..I don't know..more clothes?" Jaehyun asked bugging the omega.
Ten made a face at him. "I have my hubby if I feel cold" he replied and stuck his tongue out cuddling into Johnnys side.
Johnny laughed pleasantly and kissed the top of his head.

"Right..run to your sugar daddy" Jaehyun said rolling his eyes.
Taeyong gave them an innocent look. "What's a sugar daddy mean?" He asked.
Ten sneered at him Jaehyun.
Johnny choked on his night coke.
"Don't make me throw hands in public you monkey..and Tae sweety you don't need to know" he kicked the alpha under the shin.
"Why can't I know anything?" Taeyong huffed in annoyance.
"Maybe Jaehyun will teach you what it is next time you have your heat" Ten said coolly and got up to go into the theatre as it opened.
"Nope. Definitely not" Jaehyun said at Johnnys glare and followed the omega.
"I don't even like avengers" Taeyong stood up and clung to Johnny sulking.
.
.
.

Taeyeon turned around on her bed dismissing the call from Jun the millionth time.
Eventually she heard the voicemail.
"Are you really never going to talk to me ever again? I'm sorry..I really am..you've already did so much for me. I never wanted to get pregnant but I can't kill my baby can I? I should've just listened to you. I'm really sorry. I hope you will talk to me again.
And please don't feel mad at Minghao , it was not only his fault.
I love you Taeyeonie"
The voice mail ended .
A tear slipped down her cheek.
"I love you too Jun. More than you can ever love me" she said into the silence and snuggled up slipping into sleep and a flurry of childhood memories that didn't involve Jun.
She had been feeling unwell for a month too. She never told anyone why she actually came to Korea. It would have just brought on more sadness to everyone.
It was like her brain was deleting him from a existence.. And she didn't want that..
She didn't want her mate whom she met while in America to die of cancer.
She didn't want to be alone.
She should've told Jun that she was hurting.
.
.
.
"What are you doing?" Winwin asked to Yuta who was about to go to the living room.
The alpha turned around.
"Uhh..I'm gonna sleep? On the couch? In your living room?" He said and turned around giving the omega an unsure glance.
"You're not gonna sleep on the couch. You're gonna sleep in the bed. I don't want you to get spondylosis" Winwin said firmly.
"Ok.." Yuta walked back to the bed and obediently lay down.

"Why are you such a puppy?" Winwin asked and actually put a kiss to his forehead.
Yuta was more than happy. To hell with it, he was over the moon. A week of physical and mental torture had finally payed off.
"Winwinnie ?" Yuta asked later on when the lay cuddled on to each other, awkward yet comfortable.
"Yes?" He responded
"I love you" he said and hurried his face into the omega's neck.
Winwin closed his eyes and sighed .
"I love you too" and gave the Alphas cheek a kiss.
Yuta almost had heart attack.
.
.
.
"I can't believe they killed Loki.." Johnny was sad as they walked to into the 24 hour mart.
"He obviously didn't die. He's the god of mischief. My mans will be back" Ten reasoned and massages the head of a half asleep Taeyong.
They walked into the mart and grabbed random stuff. Taeyong and Jaehyun walked together grabbing fruits Ten wanted nothing to do with.
An apple rolled on the ground and Taeyong bent down to pick it. When he got up Jaehyun looked stuck, his breathing laboured and eyes wide and glassy. Being mated to him Taeyong experiences emotions of rage and hurt at the same time radiating from him.
He turned around and looked at what his alpha had seen.

It was a woman, a beta..with alien features because of too many facelifts and cosmetic surgery. Her love life didn't seem to go very well.
The woman looked back at Jaehyun with a resting birch face , yet her eyes wide as if Jaehyun had fell from the sky.
Taeyong held the alpha's arms and shook him.
"Hello Yoonoh" the woman said.
Jaehyun growled.
"You don't call me that mother" Jaehyun's eyes were turning a dangerous red.
"Alpha?" Taeyong called out in fear and held the alpha back and tried to calm him with his scent. Who knew what he would do.
"Is that how you talk to your mother? And who might this slut be?" She asked mentioning Taeyong.
Jaehyun growled wildly this time . Taeyong took out his phone and typed a quick 'help. Fruits and vegetables' to Ten and tried to reign him back.
JohnTen found them soon enough.
As soon as Ten saw the lady he growled too.
"Johnny get Jaehyun to the car" Ten said glaring daggers at the lady.
"What?" Johnny asked .
"Just go" the older alpha just obeyed and grabbed Jaehyuns shaking shoulders turning him around and walked him back outside to calm him down.
Ten still glared at her.
"Well hello Ten" she said moving closer and took hold of a stuck Taeyong's hand.
"Don't . Fucking. Touch . Him" Ten yanked the omega back and moved the cart and dragged the omega along.
"Was that his mother?"
"Yes Tae..now don't mention her to Jaehyun now ok? Or better even ever..

A/N : a bit of a rushed chapter.
But enjoy. I might edit this a bit tomorrow

Vote and comment

Saranghae lovelies~~~