8: what is love? part 1

Jaehyun awoke about 3 in the morning. He was still not aware of his situation and looked down when he felt a weight on his right arm.
He smiled when he saw Taeyong.

Moonlight was peaking in from the opening in the curtain right on his face making him look more beautiful and ethreal than ever.

Jaehyun softly dragged a part of his hair away from Taeyong's face.
Now that Jaehyun finally knew what real love was, and how sweeter it was than he imagined, he felt guilty for saying 'I love you' and all the kisses he had given to other omega's when he thought it was love and breaking their hearts. Jaehyun was a playboy no doubt, he knew it himself and sometimes prided himself over it. the only omega friend he had without dating was Ten and Ten would chop him if he initiated anything. He had loved going to bars and watching omega's swoon over him and take advantage of them(😬😬😬).

All because he was trying to be rebellious, prove his father that he was not a child. But he ended up doing things far more immature. One omega's parents went to Jaehyun's father saying that his son had broke her heart and she tried to hurt herself. That incident scared Jaehyun honestly but he acted cool before his badboy american friends. One day Jaehyun's father went to his room and had a serious dad to son, heart to heart talk. He told Jaehyun about how he had met his mother and the mistakes they both made due to which they were divorced. It was the first time Jaehyun had seen his father cry and that changed him a lot.
He hugged his father and promised that he will be with his mate only from then on.
Jaehyun's father Eunwoo and mother Naeyeon had divorced when he was 5 and Eunwoo got the custody of Jaehyun because Naeyeon was not all that mentally stable.

When he was 17, he took over the Korean branch of his father's company. He was the cold young boss, everybody was scared of him and obeyed him keeping his cold look and the glare he gave them when they did something wrong.

 He was the cold young boss, everybody was scared of him and obeyed him keeping his cold look and the glare he gave them when they did something wrong

As much as Jaehyun and Ten enjoyed being with each other, there was something serious that was missing in their lives and their happy smiles were honestly not very happy.
That was solved when Taeyong and Johnny came into their lives. They completed each other perfectly.

Meeting Taeyong had done something to Jaehyun . Jaehyun never felt the need to kiss him or even sexual stuff, he felt like the omega was a sweet little angel who deserved all the love in the world and would protect him with all his life. Just the thought of having Taeyong beside him throughout his life made him content.He was always happy, just the thought of the omega cleansed all of his worries.  The day after Jaehyun had met Taeyong, His omega senior assistant, Jeonghan nearly had a heart attacked when Jaehyun came into the office the morning and offered him a crushing hug. Jeonghan started crying and checked for his boss's temperature. Jaehyun laughed and told him that he was fine.

Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts when Taeyong turned around and hugged him. "Why are you awake so early hyung? " Taeyong opened his eyes slightly looking up at him.
"Nothing...just thinking.." Jaehyun replied kissing the omega's nose. "About what? " Taeyong caressed the olders nape and breathing his minty scent. "You" Jaehyun replied, smirking when he saw Taeyong trying to hide his blushing face. "Thank you for being in my life love. I love you soo much" Jaehyun suddenly attacked him in a hug.  Taeyong was surprised.  "I love you too sooo much" Taeyong replied back accepting the kiss he gave him.
"Now go back to sleep" Jaehyun cuddled him massaging his back softly. Taeyong made a satisfied whine and closed his eyes. Jaehyun smiled at his omega's sleeping face. He took his phone from the bedside and texted his father.

Me:
Appa, I met my mate

Appa:
At 3?  Really Jaehyun?

Me:
🤣🤣no appa. I met him two weeks ago. I just thought I should tell you. What you said is true. Real love is very different.

Appa:
I'm so proud of you. Now what is his/her name and when can I meet him?

Me:
His name is Lee Taeyong appa. He is two years younger than me. I'll bring him over while you are in Korea once.

Appa:
Good, good. I'm happy for you son..

Me:
Thanks dad I love you

Appa:
Love you too son. Now go to sleep.

Me:
K dad. Bye.

Jaehyun smiled, put the phone down and went back to sleep.

"Rise and shine LOVEBIRDS!!"
Jaehyun groaned when bright sunlight hit his face. Taeyong threw a pillow at Johnny who had threw the curtain open.
"Up up babies. We have plans for today" Ten slapped Jaehyun's butt and dragged the sheets away from top of them.
"What plaaa AHHH" Taeyong flailed as he was interrupted by Johnny lifting him up and threw him into the sofa. Jaehyun was the next victim,  Johnny put him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and threw him down on the carpet( revenge for throwing down Johnny in that one show😆).

Jaehyun glared at Johnny rubbing his own back and sat up near Ten. Ten giggled and apologetically rubbed his back.
"What plan? "Taeyong asked again rubbing his eyes.
"Well we thought we should have a double date today..." Ten squealed his eyes shining.
"That's a great idea!" Taeyong agreed.  Ten jumped on Taeyong and tickled him.

"HYUNGG!!!" Taeyong squealed trying to slap his hands away. They rolled down on the carpet and Taeyong attacked back. Soon the apartment was filled with the squeals and yells of the omega's.  Johnny and Jaehyun smiled at each other and joined the pile.
10 minutes later

"Ahh get off you're killing me!" Ten threw away Jaehyun from top of him.Johnny and Taeyong laughed and pulled them up.
"Guys let's have breakfast or our double date plan is not going to work out" Taeyong giggled walking to the kitchen. "We'll all help!" Jaehyun said and the other  too followed. 
After breakfast

"Hey hey where are we going? " Jaehyun asked. Ten and Johnny exchanged a look. "That's a surprise for the younger couple" Ten went into the bath.
"Ok...." they responded together.

A/N: Happy happy chapter. YAYY
         this story is dedicated to a certain someone😜.
Stay tuned for part 2.
Like and comment
Saranghae Lovelies~~~~