The confrontation....

Start from the beginning

Samrat's eyes were bloodshot as an outcome of his sheer anger. That persistent 'no' from her was escalating his anger. He stormed towards her furiously. Grabbing her petite little figure, he throwed her on his shoulder and marched towards his palace. Nandini punched his back with her tiny fists but in vain as the hulk wouldn't even budge. He marched towards his palace, carrying a sobbing nandini on his shoulder. He entered the palace and dashed towards his room. Hunchback heard some noises and hence resolved to see the culprit accountable for it. He came out of his room only to find his diabolical cousin marching towards his room with a sobbing nandini on his shoulder. She was continuously begging him to leg her go yet the stone hearted cousin of his had no effect on him. Hunchback though couldn't apprehend anything. Fortuitously he found chirag entering inside, so he approached him.
"Chirag what is this.!! Why is bhabhi sobbing.!! " hunchback asked perplexed. Chirag sighed.
"That vamp Rabri tried to run away Ranisa from the palace. Fortuitously I came to know about it. I apprised boss prior to she could succeed in her devious plan. " chirag apprised him. Hunchback sighed.
"I don't understand why is brother forcing her. If she doesn't loves him than why can't he let her go. " hunchback muttered folding his arms. Chirag glared at him.
"Because boss loves her, shithead. He truly loves her. Trust me I have seen it in his eyes. " chirag said. Hunchback rolled his eyes.
"But the problem is she doesn't loves him. " hunchback said looking at him.
"She will start loving him. " chirag said. Hunchback rolled his eyes.

Samrat shoved his bedroom door open and dashed inside. He gently put her down on the bed. She looked at him in sheer terror as she backed away on the bed.
"I want to see my brother. " she yelled at him as she sobbed. Samrat didn't respond perhaps for the reason that he knew if he blurts out anything in anger right now than he might be remorseful for it in the near future and he didn't wanted that.
"Kesar. " he yelled, his hazel brown orbs never leaving her face. Kesar came rushing inside veiling her face.
"Hukum. " she said afraid, bowing down.
"Take care of her, and make sure she doesn't steps outside the room. " Samrat said clenching his fist. He walked towards her and she backed away on bed. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to his chest. She looked at him terror-stuck as tears cascaded down her pretty eyes.
"Don't try anything smart baby doll. You have already made me mad now don't madden me more. " he warned her gawking at her terror filled eyes. She sniffled as she looked at the madman in front of her. He harshly kissed her cheek and she squeezed her eyes shut as tears slipped down her eyes.
"I love you and you are mine. " he stated as he stood up and dashed outside. Nandini hugged her knees and sobbed.
"Stop crying Ranisa. I know Hukum is quite angry but trust me he will get fine till morn. After all he can't remain mad at you for long. " kesar said politely as she wiped her tears. Nandini hugged her as she sobbed.

Samrat sat inside the dungeon cell with his bouncers encircling him. Chirag stood beside him while hunchback stood in the corner, shielding his eyes with his hands. In front of them, Rabri and her granddaughters along with her daughter, hanged on the iron railing with a noose around their necks. They weren't dead as they were sobbing hard for mercy.
"Ranaji forgive us please. I.......I....promise I won't do that again. " Rabri sobbed as she hanged on the iron railing.
"How dare you rabri.!!! You tried to run her away from me. Huh.!!! Now face the consequences. " samrat muttered with gritted teeth. Rabri and her granddaughters sobbed.
"This is cheating Ranaji. Ranisa also tried to escape, why don't you punish her too. " chhaya yelled. Samrat glared at her as he got up and splashed the jug of hot steaming water on her face. She shrieked as her skin began to peel off as an outcome of the boiling water.
"Keep your trap shut you filthy girl. I love nanu. I will ne'er even lay a finger on her as a punishment. Do you get that.!!!! She is my queen and queens don't get punished. " he yelled at her.
"You are not kinky. " hunchback said from the corner of the cell.
"Hunchback, the people who are kinky and those who are involved in the stuff like BDSM, they are mentally sick. They need a doctor. I wonder what goes in the mind of the people who think violence in relationships is normal, even it's in sexual matters. " Samrat scowled folding his arms.
"But it makes a man feel dominant and powerful. " hunchback said, perplexed at his own words.
"Hunchback being powerful doesn't mean that we can hurt women. Besides a man who raises his hand on a woman, he is not a man. If you love someone you should always cherish them, protect them. Keep them fettered to you but with love. " samrat said looking at him.
"Where are your feet brother. " hunchback said as he fell on his feet. Chirag rolled his eyes. Hunchback clutched Samrat's legs.
"Brother I always thought that you are a monster. I always thought you are a moron. You are the most hate worthy man on this earth. You are a perfidious, a fibser, diabolical, demented, crazy, stupid, barmy, pain in the ass, but now I know you are a God. " hunchback said wailing on his feet. He looked up to find Samrat glaring at him, he stood up and looked at him perplexed.
"What happened brother.!!! " he asked puzzled. Samrat glared at him.
"I am crazy, I am barmy. Huh!!! I will tell you who I am. Hunchback. " samrat yelled as he removed his shoe and hurled at him. Hunchback ran outside the cell door as hastily as he could.
"Where the hell are you running.!!! Moron. " Samrat yelled. Chirag chortled.
"Boss leave him, he is barmy. Tell me what we have to do with them. " chirag asked pointing his finger at Rabri and Co.
"We have to do nothing. Besides this...." Samrat said as he pushed away the stool from their legs and in an instant the noose choked their necks. The sound of the bone cracking was enough for Samrat to smirk in satisfaction.

Nandini sat inside the room in the morn. She sat on the settee and gazed outside the window. She was missing her brother and nanna. Besides the fear of Samrat doing something wrong with her brother, terrified her to the core. A look of terror flashed across her face as she thought about what worse he could do with her brother. Howbeit she was outright perplexed as Samrat hadn't come back to the room since previous night. She wondered was he still angry. If he is than will he try to hurt her. Besides it was outright peculiar for Samrat to not come to the room as he was unable to sleep without her. Howbeit she wasn't complaining as Samrat's presence would have done nothing but scare her. Nevertheless the sound of the clicking of the door ended her musing. She looked at the door to find her biggest nightmare entering inside with two-three females behind him. The females were carrying something in their hands, sadly it was veiled with the royal veils and thus she couldn't see what they were bearing. Samrat came towards her and stood close to her, clasping his hands behind. His lips curled upwards as he saw her sitting on the settee. She looked up at him with fear.
"Where is my brother. " she asked afraid. He smiled as he tuck some loose strands of her hairs behind her ear.
"He is in the dungeon and he is completely fine. I have not done anything to him. " he said as his hazel brown orbs stared at her. He smiled as he walked towards the females and started to unveil the plates one by one. Nandini was shocked to see a beautiful yet expensive bridal lehenga with lavishing and extortionate jewellery. She looked at him perplexed.
"What is this.!!! " she asked in a whisper unable to think why he was showing it to her. He smiled.
"We are getting married today. " he stated with a huge grin plastered on his face. She gaped at him in shock. Her mind was unable to believe that it is true. She can't marry him.
"No.....I......" Samrat cut in.
"Shhhhhhhh....not a single word more. Be a good girl and get ready. " he said with a smile as he dashed outside but not before halting at the door. He looked at her from the door.
"Don't try anything smart baby doll. Remember your brother is in my custody. If you won't get ready for our marriage than you won't be able to see your brother ever. And than I will marry you near your brother's corpse, OK. So be a good girl and do as I say. " he warned her as he dashed outside leaving a sobbing nandini in the room.

_______________________________________
Please like and follow me if you like my stories. Love you.....💕💕💕💕