The immured beauty.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Flower blossoms are one of the most delightful facet of the springtime. Various species of indigenous together with the exotic blooms, blossomed to adorn the metropolis even further. Thick foliage can be eventually spotted on the trees. Springtide is indisputably the most magnificent gift of the Mother Nature. Howbeit the desert of Rajasthan is not so well acquainted with the springtime. Perhaps for the reason that not much verdure is achievable there. Though it doesn't denotes that the desert has no flora. Surrounded by the desert and roughly 750 habitations, stood the palace of Jaisalmer. The palace was formerly inhabited by the King and Queen of Jaisalmer along with the families of the brothers and other kinsfolk of the King howbeit currently only two royals resided inside the palace. One the king himself and the other the hunchback cousin of his. The new king maybe imperious and irascible yet was a capable ruler. He was competent enough to safeguard his realm. He wasn't similar to the other royals who had tons of girlfriends and lusted over every female they come across. Contrary to them, he was rather decent in these matters perhaps for the reason that he wasn't so fond of the females. Howbeit now the King has found the love of his life and the future queen of Jaisalmer was currently immured inside the King's bedroom, shielded from the eyes of the males.

Inside the palace of Jaisalmer, the King sat on his throne, surrounded by his men.
"Ranvijay is a close pal of mine. He is my ace lawyer, it's because of him I am capable of doing all the illicit and nefarious crimes, he is invariably there to defend me. " Samrat said gawking at the man in front. The man fixed his tie.
"I am well informed of that Mr Ahlawat. But you see, he has some serious charges against him. I am downright powerless, Mr Ahlawat. " the man apprised him, scared. Samrat glared at him.
"You are a judge. I don't care what you do, I demand ranvijay out of the lock-up in two days. Am I clear.!! " samrat declared, pissed off. The man nodded as sweat beads appeared on his forehead.
"You may leave now. " Samrat said impassively. The man bowed down and egressed out of the hall. Hunchback glanced at Samrat, chomping on his chocolate bar.
"Big brother, don't distress yourself. Ranvijay is a devil, no one can keep him in a prison for long. " hunchback said licking the wrapper of the chocolate bar. Samrat sighed. He squized at the hunchback to see his mouth smeared with chocolate. Samrat scowled.
"Clean your cakehole, hunchback. You appear so revolting. " Samrat scowled at him. Hunchback cackled, showing off his broken teeth, coated with chocolate. Samrat rolled his eyes. Meantime a maid came rushing inside.
"Hukum........" she said breathlessly. Samrat looked at her, perplexed.
"What has happened.??? " he asked, puzzled.
"Hukum, Ranisa is not eating anything. We have been endeavouring since one hour to feed her but in vain. She is continuously sobbing and is not ready to eat. Kindly, come to the room. " she said, terrified. Samrat stood up furiously.
"For what I have hired you. Huh.!!! You all are inutile. " he yelled enraged as he stormed towards his room. He dashed upstairs and opened the door of his room only to find his lovely queen curled up on his chaise lounge, sobbing. He sighed. He beckoned the females to leave. They acquiescently followsed his ordinance. Nandini sobbed, hugging her knees. She hadn't acknowledge his presence till now. He slowly tread towards her, his lips formed into a satisfied smirk. He went towards her and sat on his knees, gazing at her beauteous face. She felt someone's presence and turned her head to find him sitting on his knees, his eyes never leaving her face. She backed away terrified as she sobbed. His gaze travelled all across her body. Her petite form was increasing his libido. He squeezed his eyes shut and gulped down. Opening his eyes he looked straight at her to find her sniffling adorably.
"Oh my beauty.!! " he whispered breathlessly as he tried to touch the hem of her lehenga, she backed away as far as she could on the sofa. He sighed.
"Why aren't you eating, baby girl. " he asked softly, gazing at her with endearment. She sniffled.
"I want to go. " she whispered, sniffling lowly.
"Cannot hear my love. " he chuckled.
"I..........I.......want......to......go.... " she hiccuped, with tears.
"Well, I can't do that my sweetheart. I can give you anything besides freedom. " he said touching her hairs gently with his fingertips. She sobbed harder.
"Shhhhh, don't cry baby. " he said wiping her tears.
"Don't touch me please. " she whispered, sobbing. He grabbed her petite body in his brawny arms. She struggled.
"Relax baby. No need to panic, you are safe here, in my arms. Now c'mon be a good girl and go inside the bathroom, take a shower and then we will have breakfast together. " he said with a smile, leaning his face against hers. She shook her head adorably. He sighed.
"Baby girl if you won't take a shower by yourself than I am going to help you bath. Do you want that. " he said raising his brow. She gaped at him, horrified. She shook her head and stood up from the sofa and sprinted towards the bathroom. He sighed.
"You could have just said yes. We could have bathed together. " he muttered displeased.
"Next time, perhaps. " he mumbled as he sat on the bed, gawking at the bathroom door.