Mania.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

January, the first month of the year. This year howbeit the month of January is extra cold. Even though there are certain days when the 'Surya Dev' blesses us with it's presence but still it is a freezing cold month. Besides the unexpected showers of rain only resulted in dropping the temperature even further. However the peeps aren't grumbling as they knew that after the month of February, they will be actually praying for the cold weather as the summer's scorching heat is just unbearable. The month of January escorts with it quite a few festivals. Makar Sankranti, Basant Panchami to name a few. Howbeit the folks more often than not wish for the month of January to end really soon. Or to say precisely the people exuberantly wait for the February to begin. The reasons are two: Second is the Valentine's Day while the first still remains the 'Mahashivratri'. Lord Shiva is the 'Lord of the Lords' after all. The streets of the metropolis were thronged with the folks of the city. The crowd was doubled than the rest of the days chiefly because of the Wednesday market. Women love sale more than they love their husbands (a fact). The city appeared normal as ever. Besides the people had also started believing that the Mafia King is alright as he had killed two civilians last Sunday.

The mighty Mafia Lord marched inside the Mall with his plonker hunchback cousin and his bouncers.
"Brother remember when was the last time we watched a film. " hunchback queried as he cackled. The Mafia King smiled.
"Of course I do remember, it was 'Hum apke hai kaun' in 1994." he replied with a smile.
"You should be thanking me brother, it's because of me you had watched the film today. " hunchback said grinning. Samrat rolled his eyes.
"Boss the film was really amazing, I think such types of films should be made regularly. " chirag said. Samrat nodded.
"From now on 'Tanhaji' is my idol. " Hunchback declared.
"OK but what about 'Shivaji'. " Samrat asked folding his arms.
" 'Shivba' is our god, brother. It's because of him the Hindus are alive." hunchback said. Samrat smiled.
"Brother do you know that our great grandfather had met Shivaji. " hunchback asked. Samrat chuckled.
"Of course I know hunchback. Prithviraj Ahlawat met Shivaji during his visit to Maharashtra." samrat said smiling. In the meantime hunchback looked in the front and he was shocked with what he saw.
"Brother, brother......see 'Bhabhi'. " hunchback yelled jumping up and down. Samrat looked in front to see his little princess standing in front of him.

Dressed up in a golden coloured dress, she looked just like an angel

Dressed up in a golden coloured dress, she looked just like an angel. He tilted his head and kept gazing at her with his admiration filled eyes. But his eyes went to the left side and he saw her brother standing there. He frowned.