(<<2>>)

Soft batter, made with love, dipped into some jam. 

Yummy. 

When Donghyuck made food, it was seriously no joke. The pancakes he had packed for Taeyong to eat in school were still a little bit warm and tasted like heaven. So Taeyong gladly enjoyed the delicacy in front of him, savoring every single bite, and licking his fingers. Donghyuck looked proudly at him, if his brother liked the pancakes, they must have gotten very good. Smiling he watched his brother eat and ate his own food he also previously packed for himself. Not minding to chew everything and emptying his mouth he started talking. 

"Has anything interesting happened to you?", he asked, and proceeded to chew. 

Taeyong's dreamy smile was directed at him as he still chewed on his pancake. Donghyuck nodded, as he understood what was going on- he knew his brother better as his brother knew himself (same goes for Taeyong). So he knew what has made his day better, he knew what has made his brother smiling so dreamily. 

 "Jaehyun?", he asked, and Taeyong nodded. Donghyuck high- fived himself. 

"Are you going to confess?"

This question threw Taeyong off guard and made his train of thoughts run in his head once again. His smile fell and he chewed his pancake with a deep frown on his face. Would he really confess one day? Probably no. He knew Jaehyun because he was a friend of a friend, and he coincidentally sat in front of him. Jaehyun barely knew him. But Taeyong knew Jaehyun very well, he knew how he liked his coffee, he knew his favorite color, he  knew his favorite song. He knew that Jaehyun could sing very well, he knew that Jaehyun liked cute animals, he knew films where Jaehyun cried and he knew films where Jaehyun spent watching them over and over again. So would he confess?

His brother watched him intensely, not knowing what was going on inside his brother. He saw how his smile fell and how he got slower in chewing his pancake.

"Tae?..." He watched his brother looking up at him, the answer evident in his eyes. 

"You're not going to confess?"

Tae nodded and finally swallowed his pancake. 

"I can't", he answered, "he doesn't know me, and receiving rejection is- no, that's not an option."

Donghyuck shook his head, but understood his brother. His brother's self-esteem was never a high one. And if he would receive rejection, that would be horrible. 

"But honestly, ", started his brother, "i don't really want you to confess to- to him." Seeing the confusion in his brother's eyes, he hurried to explain himself. "Listen up", he continued, "i know you like him very much, and i know that he is your world, but please let me tell you, i don't think he can make you happy. He is a- well- friend of Mark", said Donghyuck, referring to his best friend at that point, "and through that i get to know a lot of him. Mark is not really saving words for later you know? He talks about everything what's on his mind." 

The younger brother sighed, watching his brother. Despite being so young, Donghyuck knew a lot about life, and Taeyong knew that. So Taeyong decided it would be best, if he would let his brother speak and then decide, whether he should correct Donghyuck or have the same opinion. 

To be honest, at first the sentence of his brother felt like a punch to Taeyong. He would love to have a relationship with Jaeyong, he would love to confess to him, but somewhere deep down he knew, that if his brother decided to talk with him about such a thing, he really tried to warn him. So he leaned back and smiled encouragingly at him.

"Go on", he softly said, "i won't be mad."

Donghyuck softly nodded and looked at his hands. 

"As i was saying, Mark talks a lot. And he is also a lot around Jaehyun, so he just casually throws in some facts or stories about him." He sighed. "He said Jaehyun has had a lot of relationships, but not really because of feelings."

Taeyong blinked in confusion. He had never heard about this, nor seen this. But it would make sense now, because there are many girls looking angry at Jaehyun or many simply hating him. 

Donghyuck hated this type of people, so he gritted his teeth and breathed in and out, to be able to explain the whole story. 

"Jaehyun knows how to make people fall for him, and he searches for benefits. It can be for the sake of a higher position in life, for example, for getting popular, it can be for food, for money... yeah you get me. " Donghyuck ruffled his hair and proceeded to talk. "At first i didn't believe the stories Mark told me, but i couldn't say 'is Jaehyun really like that' because that could make Mark suspicious and he would ask me why i would like to know that. This would've been a big incident and Mark would tell it other people." Taeyong munched the next pancake, looking curious at his brother. "So i searched for a victim of Jaehyun's." 

Taeyong nodded and drank out of his bottle to wet his dry throat, he did not like where this was going. 

His younger brother looked around him, to see if anyone was eavesdropping and proceeded to tell his story. 

"Yeah.. a victim of his- i found a lot. I simply watched everyone who wished death upon Jaehyun with their eyes, and asked them why they look at him like that. Surprisingly, there weren't many seniors...he prefers people younger his age. He completely uses them, sprouts lies and... yeah. I'm sorry", Donghyuck felt the need to apologize. He knew his brother loved the boy a lot. 

Taeyong shook his head and smiled. 

"You are totally not at fault. You have done, what needed to be done."

Lovingly he engulfed his younger brother in a hug, trying to hold his tears in. He was a sensitive boy and it would be no good if  he would start crying in school. 

Donghyuck felt that. He softly caressed his brother's back, mumbled soft words to him. 

"I'm not crying", said Taeyong, "i will cry at home probably."

Donghyuck smiled. "You're unbelievable." 

Taeyong smiled back. Then he played with his brother's hair. 

"So what do you suggest as a plan right now?"

Donghyuck swayed his head back and forth. 

"Move on."