"Why don't you ask him?"

He crawled off my lap and ran to the other side of the room towards John. I couldn't help but to laugh to myself at how cute Maxwell looked, talking to John and holding his hand. My heart was filled with happiness.

..

The day went on quicker than I expected. After the session, me, John and Maxwell went out to get some ice cream while Richard did an interview.

John held Max on his shoulders as we walked down the empty street. I held my purse and linked my arm with John's.

"You seemed happy back in the studio. Do you ever miss it?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged.

"I suppose. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. It's been five years now without makin a record or being the musician I used to be. Sometimes I think that maybe I should..." he trailed off and shook his head.

I stopped, pulling him with me. "John if you want to work again, do it. If that's what makes you happy..."

"I 'ave a son to take care of. I can't just let it all go."

I looked into his eyes. "I understand. But music is what you love. Maybe you can bring Sean into the studio with you and teach him a few things."

He smiled and stroked my cheek. "Ye always have hope in me. I love that about you. Maybe I will. Just...not now. Maybe next year."

"No rush. Besides, I like having you all to myself." I smiled as we continued our walk back to mine.

..

"I dunno how to play." Maxwell said as I set up the Monopoly game board. John looked at him like he was off his head.

"What!?? No! That is not acceptable! Alright then, Max is on my team." John said picking hin up and setting him in his lap. I laughed.

"Now were picking teams!?"

"Why not?" He shrugged, counting the money in a funny voice. Max laughed like crazy. Julian walked into the room looking well rested and bored out of his mind.

"Hey Julian! Want to be on my team? Were about to play Monopoly and I'm in need of a teammate." I pouted. He shrugged and walked over.

"Why not."

"Aye it's Julian! Come back from the dead yeah? Me and the little one 'ere are goin to show ye lot how to play properly."

"Whatever Lennon. Just wait until you're crying for me to let you off the hook." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're going to lose mommy!" Maxwell said, making everyone laugh. Even Julian burst out laughing.

"You dirty little traitor." I said poking his tummy. He giggled.

As the game progressed, Max and Jules got bored and left to watch tv as me and John were at each others throats. I rolled the dice, one falling on the ground. I landed on Boardwalk.

"Mine. I'm buying it!" I raised my arms up in the air. John groaned and put out his cigarette.

"No it doesn't count! Dice rolls on the floor it's not valid!"

"Says who!?"

"The rules!"

I grabbed the booklet and pouted. "Were not playing by these rules!"

"Roll again." He smirked.

"No I won it fair and square!" I grabbed the dice as he reached over and tried grabbing them  from my hand. I laughed as he pounced on top of me, wrestling me for it. Julian and Maxwell just watching.

"Get off you cheat!" I yelled as he pried my hands open.

"You're the cheat! Tryin to change the rules!"

We were rolling around on the ground until there was a knock on the door. We froze. He was on top, looking into my eyes. I smiled and leaned up, kissing him softly. Our lips moving together until the knocking became more urgent. I groaned as John climbed off and left to answer it.

Sitting up, I fixed my lipstick and looked at Julian as he watched me. John came back into the room seconds later, an envelope in hand. He sat down across from me and handed me the envelope.

"What's this?" I asked. He just nodded for me to open it. I obeyed and pulled out the papers. My eyes scanning the words. Then I looked back up at him.

"J..John these are..."

"I know. Lucy I...I want a divorce. I want to make you my wife." He said reaching for my hand. Julian watching from behind.

........