Bonus Chapter | Thank You For 1M Reads!

ALESSANDRA

The wedding

I tried to suck in my guts as I stared into the long floor length mirror.

Today was the day. The day Emiliano and I would join hands before all our friends and family to show the union of our love.

Oh god! That was so cheesy. I thought to myself, but that wasn't even the biggest problem.
No. My problem right now was my round stomach in my skin tight white dress.

Florentina and Eva stood behind me with a huge smiles on their faces as they looked at me.
"You look amazing Alessandra" Florentina said breathlessly and I could see the tears forming in her eyes.
I can't deal with this right now.

"Don't you dare start crying. I look fat" I said placing my hands over my stomach and trying to push it down.
Eva's tears were dried instantly as she rolled her eyes at me.

"You look 3 months pregnant with twins, if anything. And your barely showing" she said folding her arms over her chest.

"No! I look huge" I complained turning away from the mirror to face her. She gave me the are you serious look and sighed dramatically.

"I swear to god Alessandra, your not backing out this now. Your going to walk down that aisle in this beautiful dress, looking absolutely stunning and your going to marry the man of your dreams. Do you understand me? Don't lose sight of the bigger picture here!" she all but yelled at me. I sighed and took deep breath nodding my head.

" Yeah. Good talk" I said while nodding my head. I walked to the chair and sat down, letting the make up artist and hair stylist finish their jobs.

"I'm fucking nervous" I said out of the blue as we walked to down the beautiful path way towards the crystal blue lake. Florentina just laughed.
"You shouldn't be. Today is all about you" she said. "Now there's your father. We'll see you at the end of aisle" Eva and Florentina walked down the aisle first with slow careful steps.

My father turned to look at me and I almost burst into tears right then and there.
"You look amazing, darling" he said before pressing a strong kiss to my forehead.
"I'm so proud of you".

My bottom lip trembled slightly as I gave him a hug. I couldn't even speak. I took deep breathes and sighed as the music changed and it was my turn to walk down the aisle.

"Don't let me trip please" I said nervously.
He gave me the look before saying.
"Never"

And then we walked. I took slow careful steps my long  dress tailing out behind me as I stared at Emilaino's face.

That's going to be my husband
I

thought to myself and instantly all my nervous were gone, replaced by the butterflies I got whenever Emiliano was around.
I can't wait.

After the ceremony we started celebrating. Everyone was dancing and laughing and having fun.
I didn't want to have a big wedding and neither did Emiliano so we settled for all our close family and friends and only the very important business partners.

I couldn't help but stare at the crystal blue lake and all the beautiful forest all around it. Never would I have imagined in a million years that I would have such a grand wedding.

Emiliano couldn't keep his hands off of me. As we sat at the head of table he kept rubbing my thighs and making me wet to the point where I was actually slapping his hand for him to stop.

I glared at him and decided to get revenge. I reached over and began to slowly palm him through his slacks.
His eyes went wide as he almost choked on his drink but even then I didn't stop.

He looked over at me with a dark  gaze as he coughed trying to stop his hips from bucking into me hands. He groaned softly, putting his hand over mine and applying more pressure to his groin area.

I bit my lip as I slowly pulled my hand away.
I smirked as I lifted my hips slightly and shimmied my lacy underwear down my legs. I paused when a few of Emiliano's business partners approached us to give their congrats.
They spoke a little more and the excused themselves before making their way back to their seats.

As soon as they left I bent down to retrieve my lacy underwear from the floor carefully placing them directly over Emiliano's raging boner.

He groaned a little louder this time as stared down at the soft white scrap of material. He picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket feeling how wet they were. How wet I made them.
"Oh jesus, baby. Your going to be the death of me." he said painfully.

And it was safe to say we both couldn't wait for this shit to be over.

Two hours later me and Emiliano had gotten into the back of the car that was driving us to the airport and as soon as we were both inside Emiliano unzipped his pants and let his dick spring free.

"That was the most painful day of my life" he groaned as he stroked himself.

I smiled up at him. "Don't worry love, I'll make this worth it" I said as I got on my knees in front of him.

"I'm going to fucking rip your dress in half when we get there" he moaned as I took him into my mouth.

"Mmm. I can't wait" I said as my tongue ran up the side of his dick, licking and sucking his head while simultaneously playing with his balls.

He threw his head back with a groan and automatically bucked his hips into my mouth. I let him as I took his entire length all the way to the back of my throat.

I pulled it out halfway so I could at least breathe before I began to bop my head, my hand circled the rest of his length slowly pumping it in a circular motion and gently squeezing it every now and again.

"Oh fuck baby, you got so good at this" he moaned as his hands automatically went to the back of my head. I watched him come a part with a loud groan, pushing and pulling my head to make sure I swallowed every last drop he had to offer.

He took a deep breathe once I was done and poled down at me with a dark gaze.

"That was fucking amazing baby. Just wait for your turn on the plane" he said with promise as he pulled me up and pressed a long kiss to my lips.

Thank you so much for 1 million reads  I love you guys❤️.