Chapter 32.

This chapter is really sucky. Basically a filler, but it's also not.

She ran up to the room and packed all her clothing and other stuff. She would never forgive him for this. Never.

She hated him.

It was funny how one's emotions could change so quickly that they completely contrasted one another.

From love to hate within minutes. But that's all it took. A single second, a single word, just something that could change a person's whole perspective of something.

There's a fine line between love and hate. She thought to herself

"How can you love me when you can't even love yourself, Alessandra. Think about that". That's what he said to her. But he knew nothing about her, only what she had shown him... but even that was the bare minimum.

She sighed and walked down the steps not stopping to greet anyone as she walked out the gates of the estate. She didn't have to walk far before she hit the main road and was able to catch a cab.

This was it. The end of Emiliano's chapter in her life, and he was never coming back. That she was certain of.

Once she got back to her old apartment she was happy to find that everything was exactly where she had left it. She sat on her bed and stared up the ceiling feeling empty.

What was she going to do know?

She didn't work for the Trinity anymore and she didn't have to appease Emiliano. Should she go home?

She tried to think back to before... To when she had a choice.

But she couldn't get over the broken feeling she had inside. She got out a blank piece of paper and drew what she felt. It was her but she was in 2. And she was holding to pieces of herself that didn't seem to want to fit together, because there were more pieces that she couldn't find.

She knew what she was going to do.

She made a vow a long time ago to get rid of the Trinity that seemed to spread it's evils across the neitre world. But she would stop them. Stop them from doing to others what they had done to her.

This was her calling.

She sighed for what felt like the millionth time and decided to pay her father a visit. She needed to talk to him about moving back to the family mansion. She couldn't stay here anymore.

It was too lonely.

"you don't know what love is." he had said to her, so sure that he could get her away from him. And he could. Because no matter what she is, she was still only 19, she was still yet to understand the full capacity of the heart, she had only ever had Louise...

And then she thought of Pierce.

She tried to never think about him, and she was almost always successful. But the pain of heartache and betrayal always seemed to link with the image of him and now Emiliano as well.

She got up and took a shower before packing all her things, calling a cab and going to her father.

...

Emiliano didn't know how to feel anymore. He was ready to kill anyone within a 2 mile radius of him. The entire house avoided him like he was plagued and only Olivia was brave... Or stupid enough to be in the same room as him.

He spent half his time just staring at his phone while the other half was spent yelling orders and beating people up.

But this was for the best. He wasn't good enough for her, just like she was too good for him.

Ever since he got that threat he had been taking extra percasutions to keep her safe, but he soon realized that she was safest when she was away from him.

"I know you heard my conversation with her" Romeo had said after the first week of her absence "but what you doing now isn't the solution.. You only causing more pain for the both of you".

Emiliano closed his eyes and tilted his head up to the ceiling.

"Isn't there a saying: if you love something let it go?" he asked looking back at Romeo. He nodded his head slightly.

"But when you let it go its not suppose to bring both of you pain. At least one of you need to feel relief and judging by the way she was crying.. I don't think you did that." he said crushing Emiliano's heart even more.

"I mean, just take a look at youself. You've been staring at her picture on you phone for almost an hour now..." Romeo said softly.

Emiliano glanced down at his phone which was open to the a picture of her sleeping, her face was a picture of innocence and he couldn't help but smile bitterly everytime he looked at it.

" Your so whipped". Romeo muttered walking out of his office.

He sighed and went to take shower leaving his phone open on the table in his office. Unaware of the text message he received just seconds later....

Foreshadowing? 👀