chapter 15.

EMILIANO

Leaving Alessadra looking the way she did on the bed was difficult. It took everything in me not to go back and fuck her silly, but the mafia came first in everything I did and my business was always second.

Sanchez and I walked down the stairs to the training area where many of the newest recruits were waiting.
This is how it always went. I didn't train them to be killers or to take a life without remorse and get rewarded for it.

No.

I trained them to survive. To conquer their enemies and to stay alive at all costs.
I taught them to be loyal to those they owe and to keep their word.
I taught them omertà. And that was by far the most important thing they could learn.

The oath of silence.

I started them with gun training, and then moved on to hand to hand combat.
It was halfway thought this when Alessandra graced us with her presence.

She was wearing her grey track pants with a black tank top, I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed that she wasn't in my shirt.
But I wouldn't want anyone to see her like that. She's mine.

I carried on observing Sanchez as he trained the men in the way I taught him.

"No. No. No" Alessandra said as she watched Sanchez training the men.
"You're teaching them all wrong". She looked disappointed as she pushed Sanchez out of her way.

"Fuck off, Alessandra". Sanchez  growled pushing her back. But she didn't move.
"Take you own advice" she spat back.

"Listen to me, guys" she addressed the recruits as she stood in front of them.
"I want you all to pay attention" .

"The way Sanchez is teaching you, is stupid. In a real fight, it's not about who gets who on the ground first. It's all about stamina. Who gets tired first." she explained. "I'll give you an example."

She motioned for Sanchez to come up to her and he did. He looked like he was ready to wipe the floor with her. She lifted his top to show his torso to the men.
"As you can see. Sanchez has scars. And that is because his fighting style is to make him durable, so he can get hurt without it affecting him until much later into the fight. He fights to win quickly, but not efficiently."

She grabbed a knife from the weaponry table and tossed it at Sanchez. He looked at the knife then back up at her in confusion.
" Try to kill me" she ordered him making his eyes widened in shock. He immediately looked to me and I was already shaking my head no.
Alessandra glared at me.

"Don't listen to Emiliano, I'm the one you're fighting." she spat.

"No" he snapped at her. He stared at her coldly expecting her to give up, but she didn't. She raised her hand and slapped him.
"Try to fucking kill me" she growled. But Sanchez just shook his head again.

"Fine" she said coldly.

In less than a second she had him on the floor and the knife in her hands as she walked to me.
"You try, unless your also too much of a pussy" she was mocking me and I knew it.

"Alessandra. What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her my eyes narrowing at her dangerously.

"Emiliano." she whined. " I'm trying to teach your men how to fight proper. Just try to kill me... Pleasssee".
I sighed and handed her the knife..

"No. Why the fuck would I try kill you? This is pointless" I shouted. Turning to leave.
"You would try to kill me, coz as of an hour ago, I slept with one of your men, if only you hadn't left me all horny and alone like that" she whispered for only me to hear.

I knew she was lying. I knew it, but I couldn't stop the anger that ran through my veins, making me want to teach her a lesson.

"don't lie to me" I spat at her turning towards her. I expected her to say she was joking, but she shrugged her shoulders instead.

"I was always a sucker for blue eyed men" she said with a smirk. "and suck I did."

My mind imstalty went to a total of 3 men I knew of. 1 her ex. 2 Diego. 3 Jase.

I snapped instantly lunging at her. She quickly ducked and handed me the knife, I took it my hands clenched around it.
I aimed the knife into her abdomen but missed when she jumped back, but sent her foot through my face at the same time.
I took step back and grabbed her foot pulling her toward me, but she smiled and fell back on her hands and flipping backwards.

She dropped flat on the floor and tried  to  knock my feet over, but I jumped in the last second. She tried to take the knife but I moved away punching her abdomen and making her double over.

She didn't make a sound and elbowed my gut, back handing me with a fist though my face.
I grabbed her hair and threw her into the floor but she did a cartwheel away from me. I tried to stab her again but she dodged every jab with ease.

She hit my abdomen and tried to knock me off my feet, but I grabbed her arm and spun her away from me.

I noticed how cold her eyes were as she fought me, as if she was in a trance.

She slipped though my legs and held my neck in her death grip and that was when I realized I wasn't holding the knife anymore, she was.

I smirked and raised my hands in defeat. She beat me fair and square.
"Well done, baby" I cooed at her.

She sent me a toothy grin in return before turning to look at the recruits.
"I hope you all paid attention to the 2 different fighting styles. Now everyone grab a training blade and get into groups of 2." she ordered before skipping out of the training area. I chuckled.

Sanchez stared at me in shock. As I smiled after her and realized this was probably the first time he had heard me laugh, ever.

If you guys didn't know I update my stories every 5 days.
But if you want a faster update this chapter needs to get.

- 100 READS (I know it's gonna get more but anyhoo)

- 5 VOTES (idk about this one)

- 2 COMMENTS (probably not gonna happen 🙈)