Thank You

Hi everyone this is Jun🤗, I want to thanks all reader who have read this story until the end. Thanks for your support and love, I really appreciate it and I didn't aspect to get so many people who will read this. I really was shocked to see the chapter that i just published got 16 view in 30 minutes and get 1k view after 9 day, I'm really surprised and happy.

I'm grateful that some of you are so into the character and the story that you show your emotions through the comment and dm, I'm happy when read it and it makes me feel satisfied and make me think I did a good job there.

I also want to apologize if this story not good enough or not up to your like and sorry if the end is not like what you were hoping for, I know some of you want Lisa with someone better than Jennie and want Jennie to fuck up but i made them be together because everyone deserve a chance to prove themselves.

And sorry that I skip many things, I do plot Seung Hyun and Jennie go on a date and how he make her fall for him and how her heart slowly change but I don't have idea on how to put it in the story so I skip and make it look so drastic that Jennie change her heart. There's a plot of Jennie saw Lisa in someone and compare her with him and many more, I also plot that Jennie come out to Nayeon but I skip that as well 😅. It's not like i don't want to do it but this quarantine make all my siblings stay home and disturb my territory, they so noisy and keep distracting me until I forgot what i want to write, all idea i have is gone😡

I know that I lack in many ways, story line, story telling, the term, the word and many more. I will do my best to learn more detailed before write any new story about anything and I will try to improve my writing and also my grammar. Please look forward for my next story that i don't know when I will release it.

Thanks for reading and be happy with your loved one❤️