Chapter 8 - Violet (I)

WARNING : ADULTS CONTENT

Mrs Kim excuse herself after dinner to get some rest and leave the girls to have some private time and talk more comfortable. Lisa helping Jennie with the dishes after finishing their dinner, they keep the silent during the cleaning and rest on a couch at the living room before Jennie inviting Lisa to her room.

Lisa following Jennie footsteps into her room like a child and place herself at Jennie chair, after closing the door and lock it Jennie sit on her bed next to the violet. "Did you know your fault today?" Jennie stare at Lisa eyes sharp like she will eat her whole.

"It's not my fault that Yerin unnie kiss me" said Lisa try to save herself. "For real? Then why you grinning like a fool when she kiss you? You're enjoying it don't you?" Jennie control her voice for not being loud and attract her mother attention.

"What?? I'm not. I'm just shocked and smile because I don't know what to say or either react. Come on Jennie, how can I push your friend in front of you? What will she thinks?" said Lisa.

"Oh so that's the reason why you grinning like that?! You look at her and smile like that in front of me and doesn't bother to look at me your own girlfriend!! You forgot about me don't you?" said Jennie angrily without being loud.

"It's-"

"And what about Nayeon? You hold her hands and again in front of me! Didn't you see I'm still there?! Am i invisible to you that time?!" said Jennie cutting Lisa off. "I'm your girlfriend and I know I asked for our relationship being secret but that doesn't mean you can flirt with other. Or maybe you not think I'm your girlfriend when we with other and consider me as another unnie" said Jennie let out her rage.

Lisa let out a big sigh "are you done?" Jennie didn't answer. Lisa stand up and kneel in front Jennie, look straight in her eyes and holding her hands. "You upset because got to see me for a short time right?" Jennie remain silent and still look at Lisa in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting lost, it's my fault and I admit it. I should have paid attention to where I'm going, my bad" Lisa caressing Jennie hands. "Not even once I forget about you or forget that you are mine, you always in my mind. I'm here right now to make it up for this morning, my time is all yours now and are you going to spend the time with being mad at me for something we both know that I didn't mean?"said Lisa.

"Sorry, I'm frustrating with myself and I end up putting it on you, I know I shouldn't do it" Jennie hold Lisa hands tightly. "I missed you and I want to hug you but I'm scared of people who watching us, afraid of everything. I'm really sorry please forgive me for saying those thing to you" Lisa hurried hugging Jennie.

"Shh..i never blame you for everything, I know you better than yourself. I know you afraid of getting judge and people look at you as if you a disgusting person but believe me I also don't want it to happen, I always put myself in your shoes so we didn't have to misunderstand each other. I know how fragile you are and I'm here, always here to hold you and put you back on your feet" said Lisa when she hear Jennie sobbing quietly.

"Don't you think it would be better if I were a guy?" Jennie push Lisa body to look at her in the eyes. "Do you think i will ever let a creepy person who always follow me getting close to me?" Lisa chuckle and wipe out Jennie tears. "I wouldn't be friend with you or even fall for you if you were a guy, stop thinking nonsense" Lisa smiled upon hearing it.

"Can I kiss you?" asked Lisa. "Do you even need an answer?" Jennie close her eyes. Lisa lean forward and kiss Jennie lips, slowly pinning Jennie body until she lay on the bed. Lisa lean her face to Jennie ear and whisper "do I have a permission to have a quick dessert?" Jennie humming as the answer and move to the center of the bed and lay down, followed with Lisa after put the violet on the desk.

Lisa go back to kiss Jennie lips passionate but deep, Lisa lick Jennie bottom lip asking for entrance. She immediately open her lips and Lisa thrust her tongue into Jennie mouth, gliding her tongue hotly against hers. Jennie hands move up to Lisa waist and tightened, pulling Lisa closer to her sexy body. Jennie let out a small moan when Lisa knee pushed down her pussy "control your voice, you don't want to get busted with aunty right?"

Jennie nodding and went in for another kiss which Lisa end it a moment later to latch onto Jennie neck and kiss the column of her neck. "Don't leave any mark there, I almost busted last time" said Jennie remembered the day she goes to lisa house.

Lisa move to Jennie ear and nipping it, Lisa know that was one of her most sensitive spot and lick the shell of her ear seductively making Jennie shudder in pleasure. Lisa lift Jennie wool sweater up to her chest, exposing Jennie yellow bra. "Yellow huh?" said Lisa with smirk on her face.

"Just shut up" said Jennie before pulling Lisa for another kiss, Lisa take that opportunity to unclipped the bra and toss it away along with the sweater. Moving back to Jennie ear to nibble the earlobe and run her hands down chest and scratch down inside Jennie underwear until Lisa feel her trimmed pubic hair.

Lisa gently run her finger over Jennie clit in circle motion making Jennie breathing heavily and Lisa couldn't stop her eyes from drifting to Jennie perky breast, rising higher and falling back down with every breath she took. Lisa dive down and lick across Jennie nipple with a flat tongue, Jennie cover her mouth as her moan and look down at Lisa.

Lisa could tell Jennie was close by how her hips reacted to Lisa touches, Jennie tummy begin to quiver excessively and not a moment later her body tense. Jennie grab a pillow and smack on her face as she let out a long sexy moan when she came.

Lisa close her face to Jennie, moving the pillow to look at her woman who breathing heavily try to stabilize. Lisa planted a soft kiss on Jennie lips and she open her eyes staring at Lisa with pure love. "How can I flirt other women when I have such a sexy angel" said Lisa. "Prove your words by making me cum one more time"