Chapter 3 - Who you talking to

Jennie in her bathrobe just finished a shower, sit down on the bed and turn on the hair dryer to dry her wet hair. She's running her fingers through her hair as she blow a mid hot air, humming while staring at the frame.

Picture of her with Lisa in school uniform before they start dating, it makes Jennie smile thinking about the past, how she meet Lisa and be friend before going out. "You really are something" said Jennie with smile on her face and turn off the blower after make sure her hair fully dry.

Jennie put the hair dryer at her drawers after use it and grab the frame of their picture before sit back on the bed. Jennie run her finger stroking Lisa picture, imagining her lover right in front of her and gently touch her cheek. "Haa.. I'm missing you already" Jennie let out a big sigh.

"Lisa thanks for today, I've been feeling what you feel. When you start working and meet many people especially girls... I'm afraid that I will lose you but thanks for your unchanged heart, you keep on loving me and make me feel so so so special

Lisa I'm really scared if my mom know about us and disappoint with me, I can't break her heart. Like you, she also important to me but hey, thanks for your understanding. You keep on holding on and patience with me, because of me we can't go on a date like what you want" Jennie's about to cry and remain silent to make the emotional thoughts fade away and smile after feeling better.

"I can't tell you what I want to say because I will cry when I look at your face so I will pretend that you are in front of me" Jennie gaze at Lisa picture for a while and take a deep breath.

"I know I'm clingy and unbearable, I always teased you and make you mad. And make you insecure about us but I really want you to know that I really love you, maybe my action didn't show it cause I'm older and have to act like one but sometimes..no, correction, you are more mature than me. Thanks for accept me for who i am, always give in when I'm stubborn and never rise your voice to me even when I'm at the fault. Thanks for making me happy again and again, you take my pain away and turn my tear to laughter. Thanks for being there when I need someone to hold, to hug. I hope you always love me and have your eyes on me only, I hope you remain the same person that I know" Jennie feel so relief that she finally got to say what she wants.

"I will work hard for one day I can say it at the real you" Jennie hug the frame close to her chest and smile.
There's a figure behind Jennie bedroom door, listening to every word that comes from Jennie mouth. Trying to open the door slowly without noise for not get caught up and see no one but Jennie alone hugging something.

"Who's she talking with? Boyfriend? Since when? I gotta dig it but for now I wanna rest" said Mrs Kim after close the door and head to her room. Jennie rushed out of her room and saw her mom few step further from her room, looking surprise at her sudden action and try to fix her shirt. She's in hurry to wear her clothes and about to go somewhere.

"Why you rushing?" Mrs Kim curious. "My..my friend..yeah friend is at our front door and I have to see them" said Jennie smiling and excuse herself. Mrs Kim staring at her daughter action very suspicious "friend huh? Hurried out without properly wear cloth?" Mrs Kim smirk.

Jennie rushed out and see her lover under a lamppost at the intersection, she smile brightly and start to run towards Lisa. As Lisa widen her arm welcoming Jennie, Jennie jump to hug her tightly "look like a rhino" tease Lisa.

"Still cute and sexy. If you don't want there's plenty other people want" Jennie strike back and start to laugh when Lisa pout. "Your the one started it and now you sulking" Jennie pulled out from Lisa arm, Lisa remain silent pretending to be sulking and tap her lips with her finger.

Jennie found it cute when Lisa did that and give her a peck on her lips. "Don't you dare to sulk with me after I've been running to get to you faster" threat Jennie crossing her arms. "Hahaha, what you miss me already? We just met this evening" Lisa touch Jennie arms, unfold her crossing and holding hands.

"I miss you 24/7 and what's with sudden visit?" asked Jennie. Lisa let go Jennie hand and grab the paper bag that are next to her on the ground and hand it over to Jennie "because of this" Jennie raise her eyebrows as she take the paper bag and look what inside.

"Teddy bear?!?! Oh my gosh!! It's so cute!! And fluffy!! And fat!! It's so good to hug" said Jennie excitedly. "It remains me of you when I saw it, that's brought me here in this late night" Jennie glare at Lisa. "Are you trying to say I'm fat?" said Jennie make Lisa chuckle.

"What I mean is that the moment I saw this fatty I thought of you because I know you like to hug, no more than that" Lisa explain to her angry girlfriend, she still look cute with her angry expression make Lisa pinch Jennie cheek softly. Jennie pout cutely after hearing Lisa explanation, it clear the misunderstanding that she had and hugs the bear. Lisa noticed something

"Jennie?"

"Hm?"

"Did you know that you wearing the shirt backwards?" Lisa hold her laugh as Jennie start to take a look at her shirt and start blushing.

'This is so embarrassing' Jennie inner talk, feel like she wants to bury her face somewhere when Lisa can't hold her laugh anymore.
"Stop it! It's your fault that it happen" Jennie pushed the bear at Lisa but it doesn't make Lisa stop from laughing.

"How is it my fault?" Lisa stopped laughing before Jennie more angry and snake her hands at Jennie waist to pull her closer. Jennie is in her thought whether to tell Lisa or not because it's embarrassing to say and Lisa will laugh at her again and she will lose her compose as unnie.

"Promise you won't laugh" Jennie look at Lisa eyes and feel her face become hot. "I was still in my bathrobe when I received your text. I missed you badly after I looked at our picture on my desk and got excited to see you that I rushed out" Lisa heart beat fast when heard Jennie confession, how can someone become cuter when shy.

"I also missed you. I thought that I will give you that bear when we meet again next time but I also eager to see you that I came at this late" hearing that make Jennie relief, she's not the only one who feel this longing. Jennie closes her face with Lisa and push her toes down to make her higher to capture Lisa lips.

Lisa quickly cover Jennie mouth "what do you think you doing? We at the outside, people can see" Jennie smile and take Lisa hand off of her mouth and drag lisa further than the light where it's hard to see from neighbors eye.

"Is it okay here?" Lisa nod as Jennie put her arms around Lisa neck. "The bear will see" tease Lisa as the bear on her shoulder. "I can't throw it so just ignore it" they look at each other eyes and smile happily. Lisa lower her head and put her arms at Jennie waist, getting closer and kiss each other lips gently. Jennie open her mouth followed by Lisa to have a long passionate kiss.