Chapter 7 - Graduation

There's a lot of people crowding at SeoulArts university hall, student and their parents to attend and celebrate their victory and step into the new world. Jennie and her friends laughing and crying thinking of all their hard work finally paid off and how busy they'll be after start working and promise to still keep in touch.

"Don't forget me okay" one of the member say with red eyes. They give a big group hug before separate to take pictures and greet other people. Jennie running her eyes looking for Lisa but still can't be found, she start to frowning and look at her phone. "Liar" said Jennie with a low voice. "Sweetie? What's with the long face? You should be happy that you're finally graduate" said Mrs Kim.

"It's Lisa... She promised to come but still not here and didn't read my message"

"Don't worry, she'll come. Maybe she in traffic jam" Jennie doesn't reply to her mother and look a bit down. Mrs Kim look at her daughter and try to cheer her up but failed when one of the parents who know her, greet her and start a conversation with her.

Looking at the situation makes Jennie excuse herself after greet that person and continue to look for Lisa. "Aish! I hate you! Liar!" said Jennie starting to get piss off after all her message hanging unread. "Who's liar?" There's a voice behind her and when she look behind, her lips immediately draw a smile.

"You are!" said Jennie as Lisa get closer to her. "Me? What I do?" asked Lisa. "You're late! You said you will watch me on stage but you're not!" said Jennie still angry. "I did watch"

"Liar, I didn't see you up till now and you didn't even reply to me" Lisa grab her phone from pocket and show Jennie a picture of her on stage, it makes Jennie speechless after accusing Lisa.

"I go to toilet and then I got lost because this place is fucking big. I'm sorry I didn't reply, I put my phone on silent"

"I'm sorry too for throwing a tantrum to you, I just-"

"It's ok, I understand. I miss you too and I also want to see you as fast as I could"

"Once again you read my mind. How you do that?"

"It because I put a spell on you"

They laugh and put the good mood back on, suddenly Lisa neck being grabbed to right and see Yerin.
"Unnie~!" Lisa hug Yerin after her neck got release. "Hey lovely bird" said Yerin to them while hugging Lisa back. "Congrats on your graduation" said Lisa with big smile. "Thank you" Yerin kiss Lisa cheek.

Lisa feel a deathly aura and deathly stare from Jennie when she smile like an idiot when Yerin kiss her. "Where's Nayeon unnie?" Lisa avoid Jennie eyes. "Why? Wanna get a kiss from her too?" said Jennie. "You shouldn't tease her like that Jen, look at her speechless" said Yerin and laugh thinking it was a joke but it is not a joke for Lisa because she knows Jennie is not joking even she said that with smiling face and teasing tone.

"Have you two take pictures together?" Lisa try to change subject. "Yes" said Yerin but Jennie still look at her with angry eyes. "How about you two? Let me take the pictures" Lisa look at Jennie and got pushed by Yerin. "Hurry! Stand next to Jennie" order Yerin and Lisa do as she say.

"You're a dead meat later" whispered Jennie and make Lisa take a big gulp.
"Ok done"

"Let me see" "cool send it to me"

"At me too Yerin unnie"

"Here where you guys are, I've been looking for you" greet Nayeon.

"Nayeon/unnie" said them in rhythm.

"Lisa" Nayeon hug Lisa making everyone wonder and put more oil into fire. "Taking wrong pill?" asked Yerin puzzle. "No. Just i won't be able to see Lisa since we all have graduate and I want to apologize if I ever hurt your feelings and I don't want us to be awkward when we bump into each other outside" said Nayeon while holding Lisa hands.

"It's ok unnie, I never take it to heart" said Lisa while holding Nayeon hands back. "The situation here already awkward" tease Yerin. "Yeah and I feel the hot suddenly" add Jennie making Lisa loosen her hands. "Stop it guys. I'm being serious" said Nayeon.

"Aunty, hi" greet Lisa when saw Mrs Kim walks towards them. "Hey Lisa. Where have you been? What took you long to come here? Jennie look like worm on heat waiting for you" Lisa chuckle upon hearing that. "Mom! What are you saying?! I didn't!" Jennie feel her face warm from the embarrassment.

"I got lose early, this place is so big that I forgot the direction" explain Lisa and laugh. "I have to go to work now or I'll be late" said Lisa after look at the time on her phone. "Wait let's take picture of us four together" said Yerin grabbing Lisa arm when she about to move. "Let me take it" Mrs Kim pull out her camera and they all gathering for the shot.

"You coming for dinner tonight right?" Mrs Kim look at Lisa. "Yes, I will come. I'll get moving now, see you guys around and I'll meet you tonight unnie and aunty" Lisa start walking after bid her farewell to them, Yerin and Nayeon give her one last hug followed with Jennie eyes. Jennie grab her phone and start typing something.

Don't you think you manage to escape.

Jennie hide her frustration with a smile and join in the conversation between her friends and her mother. As they start to move to meet other friends and professor to take some more picture, Jennie receive a message and it put a real sweet smile on her face after read it.

How can I escape since I'm chained up with you, there's a red strings tying our pinky finger remember. I'll meet you tonight princess

Mrs Kim busy preparing the food while Jennie helping with setting the table and put dining tools in neat order. Mrs Kim about to put the dish on the table when hearing a door bell buzzing. "I'll get the door" said Jennie and hurried walking to open the door.

"Good evening beautiful" said Lisa while giving Jennie a bouquet of violet. "Saying that won't make me forget what happened" Jennie take the violet and let Lisa in before closing the door.

"Good evening aunty, thanks for having me" greet Lisa. "You don't have to be so polite Lisa, we already like a family" said Mrs Kim and ask Lisa to take a seat. Jennie joining them after put the violet that Lisa gave on her bed and sit next to her mother. They start enjoying their dinner and have a chat little bit.

"Even after Jennie start to work and get busy please don't be shy to come here, you always welcoming here" said Mrs Kim. "Thanks aunty, I'm so grateful. I will come when I have time" answered Lisa. "It's not like she doesn't want to come, but she has to look after her mom. And only can go out if her dad come back early" said Jennie.

"Did your boyfriend congrats you?" asked Mrs Kim after silent for a while. Jennie look at Lisa before give an answer "he did" simple and short. "Lisa do you know who's Jennie boyfriend?" Mrs Kim hoping some good info from Lisa.

"Unnie didn't tell me either about him, unnie only said she seeing someone" Mrs Kim let go a big sigh after she can't get any information from Lisa. "Just give in mom" Mrs Kim let go another big sigh and continue finishing leftover food on her plate.