Chapter 13 - The Eyes

"Good morning Mrs Kim" greet Lisa after the door opened. "Good morning Lisa. Please come in" Mrs Kim close the door after Lisa entered. "Have you eat?" asked Mrs Kim. "Yes, I have" Lisa sit on the couch. "Jennie still sleeping. Just go to her room, I have to leave for work now" said Mrs Kim and took her bag.

"Still sleeping? Then why she asked me to come early?" said Lisa, frustrated. "Because it's your off day and she wants to spend time with you today. I think she had a fight with her boyfriend that's why she asked you to come early" said Mrs Kim. "Really? Then I have to prepare my ear to listen to her non stop nagging" said Lisa, laugh.

"You know your unnie well. Goodbye for now, see you later" said Mrs Kim and leave the house. Lisa let go a big sigh and step on the stairs, heavily walking towards Jennie bedroom. She hold the knob and slowly rotate it, and see Jennie sleep soundly on her comfortable bed.

Lisa enter the room and close the door before walking towards bed "ask me to come early just to see you sleep while I barely get it enough". Lisa look at Jennie and crawl on the bed, laying behind Jennie and hug her tightly. "Even if I didn't told you to come early you still already wake, so don't put the blame on" said Jennie.

"I know you pretend to sleep. Why? Don't want your mom to know your evil plan?" said Lisa. "My plan is to get you some rest and your father also on leave for two days, he will take care of aunt. Now close your eyes and sleep" said Jennie and hold Lisa hand close to her chest.

"You plan it with my dad? I thought you hate got teased by him" reply Lisa. "It's uncle who come up with the idea because if he told you, you wouldn't even listen. That's why he ask my help" explain Jennie. "Em.." Lisa humming and fall asleep

Jennie woke up from her sleep and see her hand that are still holding Lisa hand close to her chest and slowly turn around to face Lisa without waking her up. She put Lisa hand at her waist and facing Lisa, watching her in her deep sleep. Gently caressing Lisa cheek and rest her palm on it while her thumb continue caress Lisa cheek. Jennie stare at Lisa for quite a long time

'Actually after our first meeting saying I like you isn't something easy for me.
It's true that I was afraid to fall deeper in love for fear getting myself hurt but the person that i pray and hope for with an earnest heart, i believe that person is you. I don't know what to do to hide my heart, you are so beautiful. Honestly since I first met you somewhere deep in my heart, you crashed in like a strong wave.
You the only thing in my mind all day.
I can be a good lover, wanna be your four leaf clover. I feel like I'm the happiest woman in this world. You gotta believe me, make you never gonna leave me. I'll never doubt you I'll trust you'

'I'm happy that I'm by your side. I'm beside you in my dream, i can smile because I'm by your side. I pray again that you will be my person, if you can see my heart and feel my true heart. If you can see my heart and find way to me, I want to give you all of my heart if you can stay by my side forever. Thank you for being by my side because you're by my side it is so warm, because you're by my side I'm able to have strength. Even if we got exhausted in this world, let's always stay by each other's side never let go of my hand. I want to use my last love for you, i would be so happy if my last destiny was you. I want to give you all of my heart if you can stay by my side. All with you.'

"Are sing you that song as lullaby or you want me to wake up feeling moved?" asked Lisa and open her eyes looking at Jennie. "You can say that since both song reminds me of you everytime i hear it. Did i wake you?" said Jennie while caressing Lisa cheek. "You keep on touching my face, how can I still asleep" answer Lisa.

"It called caressing not touching" reply Jennie. "Yes, teacher Kim" said Lisa. "Sing me a song" Jennie give Lisa her adorable smile. "Later. After I help you with your business. Now go take a shower, I'll prepare our lunch" said Lisa, remove Jennie palm from her face and sit down. Jennie pout and get into her bathroom as Lisa order.

_____________________

It has been a long day for Lisa, riding from place to place with Jennie to help her with her business to be done. They both at kitchen making dinner, Jennie is the chef for tonight while Lisa helping her washing the vegetable. "Thanks for your help today Lisa. I know you must be tired, please let me handle this and go sit there" said Jennie.

"Ok~" said Lisa and go sit on the couch after wash the vegetable. She felt her eyes barely open and lay comfortably, her mind went blank and dark and soon enough she fall asleep. Jennie arrange the dish on the table and walk towards Lisa who sleep on the couch to wake her up.

After done with dinner and dishes, they go back to Jennie bedroom and sit on the bed. Jennie stand up to get her guitar and pass it to Lisa and sit down across her. Lisa set her fingers on the fret and begin to strumming it

'When I look at you i feel that you and i were destined to meet like the star in the night sky, I'll be with you for a long time. Everytime i come up with a poem called you, i want to memories it so I can remember you. Do you hear my heart? Don't forget it
Do you know that you never change in my heart? Just looking at it with my eyes, i think i have the whole world. I will protect you when sad night comes. Do you hear my heart? The day when the flower blooms, just remember this one. My heart is going towards you. Someday we may become far away, i could wait for you for a long time. I'll be standing here in time when it comes don't hesitate to find me in here'

Jennie eyes start to teary "I give you a song that reminds me of you and you giving me some kind of break up song?" Lisa chuckle. "It's not a break up song. What i want to tell through this song is that whenever you go out of city, please know that I'm here waiting for you to come back" said Lisa and pinch Jennie cheek softly.

"You will be busy with shooting and theater performance since you work with two company. That's why i give you this song" said Lisa, put the guitar aside and pulling Jennie towards her and hug her tight. "Even if you didn't say that I would still come to you because you are my home" said Jennie, hugging Lisa back.

Then they loosen their hug and back to their position, Lisa take a look at the time on her phone and it is almost 9. "I should get moving now" said Lisa and stand up. They get out of the room and walk downstairs, heading to front door. Lisa get on her scooter and start the engine "see you later" said Lisa with smile.

"Wait" said Jennie, stopping Lisa from wearing her helmet. Jennie walk towards Lisa and hold her cheek before pulled her and locked their lips together. "I don't know when we will meet again. So... Allow me to kiss you a bit longer" said Jennie and kiss Lisa again. They were so into it until didn't realize that there's a pair of eyes watching them since beginning.