Chapter 14 - Into The New World

A year have passed since Jennie officially debut as actress under GG Entertainment and her first drama debut was a big hit that make her famous in a short time. Since then her schedule is tight with drama and commercial shooting and barely get enough rest but it was worth it. She also has been on the big screen in the same year and it received positive reviews and is a box office success.

She has become a rising star and received a lot of awards in Korea and make appearance in many famous tv show. Her relationship with Lisa is still on even they barely see each other. The only time she can meet her lover is during theater performance, she will let the staff know to let Lisa come and see her back stage at her personal room. That's the only time she can let out her longing for her but still not enough, she wants more time.

"I miss you" said Jennie to fatty and hug it tight. "You really treasure that teddy bear so much. You always bring it with you everywhere you go" said her manager.

'Of course, it's from her'

"It because i like to hug and cling to my friend so she gave me fatty and fatty is easy to carry around" reply Jennie. "Close friend i see. But be careful Jen, since now you are so famous that friend of yours might stab your back and try to bring you down" said her manager.

"I know you worry about me oppa but she's not like that" said Jennie and play with fatty. "Oppa can you drop me somewhere?" asked Jennie with bright smile after think of something.

Lisa and Daesung work together in the kitchen as usual and the only unusual things is that Daesung atmosphere around him, he becomes more silent than his usual self. "Do you have problem oppa?" asked Lisa nicely. No response. "You know you can always talk to me about everything, anything" said Lisa and she heard a heavy sigh from Daesung. "It just me being paranoid. Nothing more" said Daesung, cold. It become silent again.

"How's you and Jennie?" asked Daesung.

"We fine"

"Glad to hear that"

"Are you worry about me oppa?"

"Hell no. I just wonder why you still with her"

"Why?"

"Well you guys haven't see each other for 4 month, barely keep in touch because that chick is so afraid"

"Can't help it since she's artist now. All camera is focus on her, people will know about us if she keeps on texting and calling me"

"Don't you think you deserve better? Since now she's leaving in a different world from you and it's some nasty cruel world. You should find someone who proudly say 'you're my girlfriend' and not afraid to hold your hands when walking on street, someone who you can go on a date properly and doesn't have to hide like some kind of criminal"

"She loves me oppa even though we have to hide"

"Love? I don't see any love in it, all I can see is a coward chick that are only toying with you. Someday she will leave you because you are nothing. You just a normal poor girl who she can't brag on to anyone! Not even her mom! Nobody knows your existence in her life! Nobody knows how you use to be her pets! Listen to her plead and shoved like a dog!

"Oppa stop! Don't make me mad at you because I never want to hate you. You don't know anything"

"I don't know anything? Let me tell you what I know that will happen in no time. You fucking help her become artist and she will forget about it when she meet someone better than you, someone she can brag on to everyone and that someone is a guy and not some girl who works in kitchen making noodles, who will make her shame if everyone know that she's lesbian"

"Oppa!!" shouted Lisa

"Don't bother come crying to me when it happens. I already give you a piece of life advise. Stupid!" Daesung take off his apron and throw it on the kitchen surface. He saw his dad at the door when he open it to walk out of the kitchen, they look at each other and he walk away.

Dong Seok only watch his son back walking with anger and step into the kitchen. He looks at Lisa who freeze and breath heavily, control her emotional and walk to his station to continue what Daesung left.

"He mad because he loves you, you already like a sister to him and it hurts him when see you sad. I didn't blame Jennie because make you sad, every couple does fight sometimes or all the time but they still love each other. Don't mad at him too long beside you two will always work together in this old kitchen" said Dong Seok.

"Sorry. I know he care about me, I shouldn't get mad and yell at him. Because what he said is true and it makes me mad because I don't want to accept the truth" said Lisa with hoarse voice. "Go cool your head off. I can take care here alone" Lisa nod and walk away, headed to back door.

She sit in front of the door with her head between her knee and her hands wrapped around to hide her face better. Not long after that she feel a tap on her shoulder "are you ok?" She raise her head to look at the person who she knows through the voice. Jennie with a bucket hat and mask covering her face, avoid from being recognize. "I'm fine, just get some rest here. What bring you here?" asked Lisa.

Jennie didn't reply and sit next to Lisa and take off her mask. "We have spent 8 years together and if you think i would simply believe your lie, you're wrong. Because the Lisa that I know will give me her big smile and hug me tightly as soon as she see me but you're not because something bother you, spill it out" said Jennie and lean her head on Lisa arm.

"Haa...we already been that long huh. I just had fight with Daesung oppa" Jennie lift her head and grabbing Lisa face to face her as she was shocked at what being told. "What happens?" asked Jennie, worry. "Nothing big. We just had misunderstanding for first time. That's why I'm here, don't worry" said Lisa and tapping Jennie hands asking for release. Jennie pulled back her hands and hug Lisa,

"I miss you" Lisa hug Jennie back. "I miss you too" said Lisa. "Sorry I didn't text you first but are you off tomorrow?" asked Jennie. "Yes, why?" reply Lisa. "I want to spend time with you of course. We haven't been on date for such a long time"said Jennie. "Can we still go on a date? What if people recognize you? I don't want to get crowded because of you" said Lisa.

"You don't love me anymore" said Jennie and turn her face from Lisa, pretend to be sulk. Lisa wrap her arms around Jennie, pulled her and kiss her cheek. "Let's go to anywhere you want to" said Lisa and Jennie look at her with a sweet smile. "Promise?" Lisa nod.

"Thanks for coming at the right time, I feel better now. I should get in and continue my work" said Lisa. "How many hours left before your shift ends?" asked Jennie. "About 1 hour and half" answer Lisa after look at time at Jennie watch. "Then I wait for you. Let's go back together"