♛ Author's Note ♛

Hey guys! Thanks for giving my story a chance

Hey guys! Thanks for giving my story a chance. I just wanted to quickly mention a few things.

First things first, I want to thank goinglunar for helping me edit. She revised EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER several times. I'm fairly certain she is getting sick of this book... I also want to thank MysteryGirl19xx for helping with horse facts and everyone who read the original book and came back to read this version. Thank you aef4321, rferguson02, asmolpidgeon, and Roaring_Silence for always supporting me!

I have one last big thank you, and it's to YOU!!! Thank you for taking the time to check out my book! Without you, this book wouldn't be nearly as amazing! I am so thankful for every read, comment, vote, etc. that I get. 

© Copyright: All Rights Reserved. 

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without permission from the author.

Please don't steal this book. I've worked hard on it.

Constructive criticism is welcomed! I can always improve this book, but please don't be mean. Unkind comments to or about anyone will be taken down immediately. I am not forcing you to read this, and if you don't like it that's okay! We all have our own opinions, but you don't need to be mean about them.

Thank you for reading all of this. I know author notes are not fun. Now that we've gotten all the boring stuff over, go enjoy the story! I hope you like it.