Obsessed (🔞🔪)

Start from the beginning

“Your father made you our manager?”

Oh shoot they don’t know. Should I tell them?

“Not exactly, my father just… persuaded me.”

They exited the cashier aisle after paying for the groceries. Y/N was holding two handfuls of bags while Yuqi took care of the small one. They went out of the building and started to walk on the busy street ahead that was already grazed with the morning sun’s heat.

But even though they were already away from the supermarket, Y/N still had this unsettling feeling that they were being watched ever since they left. He beckoned Yuqi to slow down her pace hiding the fact that he wanted to be sure that the person he bumped into earlier wasn’t a stalker, to claiming that his hands are tired from carrying the bags.

“Hey oppa I thought you had those muscles. Minnie-unnie told me you had big arms,” Yuqi teased.

“Let’s just stop here for a while. I’ll rest my arms or else they’ll break,” he said as he lowered the bags and pretended to check on his phone. His eyes darted from every reflection of each parked vehicle, hoping to see what he wanted to see. He would eventually check the opposite side street, grazing the windshields of the cars and transferring his gaze from person to person.

“It’s getting hot here oppa. I’m getting tempted to remove my mask.”

“Don’t do that. Let’s get moving instead, just slow down your pace.”

Yuqi did as he requested and both of them trailed the streets slowly. Y/N in turn, was checking every reflection from cars, to windows, to glass walls. With every establishment they passed through, his heart pounded louder against his chest. He could feel cold sweat bucking on his forehead, and he slowly picked up pace to and moved beside Yuqi.

“You were fast all of a sudden, manager-nim” she said.

“Yeah what do you think of getting coffee before we go back?”

“You mean right now oppa, even with all of these things with us?”

“My treat”

“But oppa—“

“I know you want it. Come one, there’s one nearby. I visited that place a lot before I worked with you.”

He zoomed ahead of Yuqi, much to her surprise and she has no other choice but to jog after him. Little does she know, Y/N was right all along; the images he saw on the reflection made one thing certain on his mind.

The person he bumped into at the supermarket was stalking them.

“This place is nice”

I was sweating loads when I saw that man’s figure in almost every reflection that I checked. It was clear to me now: the blurred picture I saw on her phone was indeed Yuqi. The reason why is in a hurry was because he wanted to stalk Yuqi that one time that we were separated on the supermarket.

I intentionally sat where I could perfectly see the entrance door to see if Yuqi’s stalker would even go as far as going into the café. I even chose an angle where I know we would be practically invisible to him if he stayed outside. If he is still determined to go inside the café, I’ll have to handle this on my own as her manager.

“Oppa, are you sure you won’t be ordering anything? You’re the one who wanted to go here.”

“Yeah I just wanted to treat you.”

Yuqi blushed.

The door opened and I saw Yuqi’s stalker enter the shop. He managed to remove his hat and glasses with only the bandanna concealing his face. From his facial features and body language, I could clearly say that he is Korean. The man scanned the café and saw us. He immediately headed to the rest room and I saw him bring out his phone and he started to film us. He knows this place more than I do, and now that I think about it I think I just led Yuqi into a trap.