Let's Meet the Contestants Part 1

It took a bunch of sponsors, three years of labor, and a sadistic maniac to not only revive the island of Wawanakwa but bring back the one and only Chris McClean. This season we've pulled out all the stops and given our crew the highest budget necessary to meet the audience demands and the number of people willing to sign up was high.

This year, with an ocean that's clear of sewage, an island full of maintainable beasts, and a proper caravan, we present to you the first season of TOTAL DRAMA CELEBRITY ISLAND....

It's looks like our first helicopter is arriving now. Camera 2 pans to the edge of the freshly polished doc just as the landing gear kisses it's smooth surface.

Camera 1 close up on Chris.

Chris McClean: Surprise surprise (evil grin), bet you sore losers thought you'd seen the last of me. Guess what ladies gentleman; I'm back with more than you bargained for. 

Switch to Camera 2 where four people get out, each one picking up a suitcase of luggage and walking by before stopping on Chris's left. 

Chris McClean: The Cast of Mom's very own Anna Faris and Jamie Pressly. Comedian Eddie Murphy. and Johnny Depp, how this man has yet to win an os- okay yeah I'm not reading these cue cards anymore.

Jamie looks at Anna and says, "Can you believe we're the first ones to arrive?"

"I know." Anna responds, "I'm a lot less nervous knowing I don't have to worry about embarrassing my self in front of big names." 

Johnny Depp leans in close and whispers into her ear, "You don't know this man do you?" He gestures towards Chris. 

Anna shakes her head no.

"That's all this show is sweetheart." He gives her a halfhearted smile and moves back into a formal position. 

The helicopter's gone and a cruise ship is seen coming from the right side of the island. 

On the northern bow, sipping from a coconut and wearing only boxers and a button up floural shirt is Nick Jonas. Behind him, rising up from her lawn chair, is Halle Berry. They dock, drop anchor, the door opens and standing there is Raven Symone in a big sun hat and Tyler Perry, the two of them engaged in a conversation. 

"No I don't think what she did was okay, but she's still human. Picture being in her shoes. Alone. Friendless. Lost in the world." He says. 

Raven nods and grabs her suit case to lead the four of them onto the doc to pass in front of Camera two saying, "I guess you're right. I'll try to make nice." 

Chris McClean: Star of Raven's home on Disney Channel; Raven Symone.

Raven waves and smiles at the camera. 

Chris McClean: You watched for Madea but you stayed for the story; Tyler Perry.

Throughout each introduction Anna and Jamie clap and cheer as enthusiastically as they can. 

Raven places a hand on Anna's shoulder, "Thank you girl. Oh I'm so excited to be here." 

Jamie furrows her brow and whispers, "According to him we shouldn't be." then gestures towards Johnny. 

Chris McClean: A conversation topic right now, with all her adrenaline pumping films like the X-Men series, and a big name in the kidnapped theme industry; Halle Berry.

So bashfully she looks up at the camera as she takes a spot beside Eddie. 

"Can you believe we're doing this?" She asks him.