Little Star  forgot that he was talking to someone before. He was startled when he heard the voice. He eyes become wide and leaned into his watch: "Who are you?"

Jiang Mingyuan: "..."

He was choking: "I'm your dad ... Uncle Jiang."

Hearing that Little Star remembered who Uncle Jiang was and the two started to talk again. Cheng Huan was laughing to death.

Co-stars do not know who is he talking with?

She rubbed the twisted muscles on her face. Took the things back to the kitchen and started the fire to cook.

When she finished cooking her meal, Little Stars were still talking with Jiang Mingyuan. They were talking about something related to kindergarten children, food, and mother.

Jiang Mingyuan listened to his son talking about his mother, saying what his mother would do and what to eat.

Little Star couldn't remember the name of the dish. He only knew the meat, shrimp and vegetables. The description of these foods is always delicious and very delicious.

Jiang Mingyuan heard him say back and forth that this food is delicious and that food is delicious and he said he was hungry. He glanced at the time, picked up his coat and walked out. He waited until Cheng Huan called for dinner before hanging up the call with Little Star.

Jiang Mingyuan is actually going to attend a banquet tonight.

There are many such banquets he need to attend every month. Even tough the banquet have different names but  the actual content is all similar and it is boring.

It was quite late when he arrived there and raising wine in the banquet hall already finished. Jiang Mingyuan was noticed when he came in from the door. The banquet master asked him to say a few words. He couldn't refrain from no to the banquet master. When he was finished speaking, he refused to talk with anyone and found a corner to sit down.

In the corner, Zhou Hengyuan was also sitting there. He was hanging out as usual. Seeing Jiang Mingyuan coming, he took a glass of wine and handed it over: "When did you have a change of mind and come to the banquet?"

Jiang Mingyuan took the wine and put it down and helplessly said: "Can't hide."

He doesn't like to participate in any kind of banquet. It 's just that the banquet organizer and Jiang 's are at the stage of cooperation. When the other party invited him, it was hard to refuse, so he could only come over.

Jiang Mingyuan is a well-known young entrepreneur. Wherever he stands, he will surrounded by so many people. It suffocates him a lot.

The smell of tobacco and alcohol in the banquet hall was uncomfortable for him. Finally, Jiang Mingyuan found an opportunity and slipped out from the crowd.

He walked to the balcony and breathed a few breaths of fresh air. The wind during the night was cool and when the wind blew, his chaotic head felt sober.

The banquet was in the form of a buffet but almost no one ate it. Jiang Mingyuan was tempted by Little Star words and he drank a lot of wine. His stomach become uncomfortable.

He was about to leave and made a phone call to the driver. When he just turned around, he saw Chu Xun, who he had once had a contact with came over.

Chu Xun was specially dressed today. She wore a deep burgundy red dress, her waist was slim, her hair was loosely put behind her head and a few strands of hair hung down. Adding a lot of seduction.