First Time (E.D.)

[Finally, another original by yours truly, it's a bit lengthy. Enjoy!]

First Time (E.D.)

You sit in your bed, on the phone with your best friend. You guys always FaceTime until the sun comes up, she's usually asleep by the time it comes up. In fact she's been silent for the past twenty minutes so you call her name.

"Isabell?" She says nothing, so you assume she's sleeping. It's way earlier than she usually falls asleep. It's only two in the morning, she usually makes it to four in the morning. Having no one to talk to anymore you go to Instagram, scrolling when your phone begins to ring. It's your on again off again... fling.

Ethan.

You ignore it, you two are in a bit of a awkward mess. You got in a bit of a disagreement yesterday, if it wasn't for Isabell you'd be over by now. She's always fixing things for you two, she's such a great friend. It's summer and he's going off to school at the end of the summer, you're about to be a junior in highschool. He's been your first everything and you love him.

The only thing is you don't know about staying together while he's gone, you want him to be able to live it up. It's collage, you don't want to be holding him back, or to distract him. So you told him you two should stay together, until the end of summer. He didn't like that idea and wanted to end it that night, but Isabell worked her magic. She talked to him, so you two are good, or so you thought.

You talked to him and you guys came to the conclusion that you'd see how things go at the end of the summer. However yesterday you got to thinking, on the things you guys haven't gotten the chance to do. He was your first everything, but there was one thing. You asked him if he'd be your first last night, he told you that it's probably best if you guys didn't go into all of that.

He always loved that you were a virgin, he loved the idea that no guys had ever done anything to you. It made him proud, like you were really his. You watch the phone ring with his name on the screen, when you don't answer you get a text from him.

Ethan :)

You can't seriously be mad at me? Don't make me regret doing the right thing.
Sent 2:10am

The right thing would have been to fuck me, to be me first. To be the first guy to show me what love is.
Sent 2:11am
Read 2:11am

You want me to take your virginity, I want you to be my girlfriend while we do that. Baby I want you to be mine while we do that.
Sent 2:11am

I basically am your girlfriend, I just don't know about the label. You love me, I love you... why not make it official and come over, and Fuck me?
Sent 2:12am
Read 2:12am

Y/N...
Sent 2:12am

Ethan...
Sent 2:12am
Read 2:13am

You know I want to be your first, but we should do it right.
Sent 2:14am

How about this, convince me I'm yours... and I am. Be my first, maybe I'll be your girlfriend. Convince me.
Sent 2:14am
Read 2:14am

Goodnight y/n...
Sent 2:15am

You start to think, what will get his attention?