Take It Off (G.D)

(Disclaimer this story is not mine. It belongs to Castledolan on tumblr.)

Take It Off [G.D]

SUMMARY: Because it's cold, Ethan lets you borrow his sweatshirt, but Grayson doesn't seem too happy about that..

WORD COUNT: 5K+

Your eyes blinked shut, your arms coming up to wrap around yourself in a tight embrace as your nostrils flared. You relished in the delicious scent of Ethan's sweatshirt, it's manly musk bringing you an unexplainable amount of joy. It was ridiculous really, how a simple sweatshirt could make you this happy, but it was just the pleasing feeling of how it engulfed your body, a wrap around you, not too tight, leaving space so you could move your limbs around freely. Not to mention that it belonged to a boy, and not just any boy. It belonged to Ethan Dolan.
You emerged from your bedroom, a small smile etched onto your face as you sauntered over to the couch. Already made comfortable there was Grayson, his lower-body nestled underneath the fluffiness of his blanket draped over the couch cushions. Keeping his eyes on the flickering TV screen, he patted the seat besides him, a gesture for you to join him. You threw one naked leg over the arm of the couch, a hand gripping Grayson's shoulder for support as you swung your other leg over as well, then you shimmed down underneath the blanket besides him. You gave him a friendly smile, to which he responded to with a snort, you pursed your lips into a firm line, "What?" You challenged with a raise of your brow.
"Oh.. nothing." Grayson hummed, his head snapping to the side as arm reached over your shoulder, pulling you into his chest. You sat up, leaning back to push under his arm, "No." You said sternly making Grayson knit his brows, a chuckle bubbling out of his throat. "What?" He teased, leaning into you so his face was merely a few inches away. "You can't just laugh and not tell me why!" You whined, Grayson let a boisterous laugh, a hand coming down to slap at his clothed thigh. "That's what got you so flustered?" He lifted a hand, his thumb brushing against your cheek, swiping it ever so softly making your heart grow ten times it's size as the butterflies in your stomach slowly evolved into roaring lions, desperate for more of his affection.
"Flustered?" You almost scoffed at that but you held back, it would only add fuel to the growing fire that was Grayson's ego. "Yeah." He lovingly chuckled, "You, my friend, are blushing." His finger smoothed back a stray strand of your hair, his hazel orbs of mischief fixated on the way it bounced back up, curling by your eyebrow. "I'm not." You chided, pulling your knees up to your chest as Grayson rested his head onto his hand. "Mmhm, keep telling yourself that-" He paused, a hand dropping to trace the fabric of your purple sweatshirt, he could've sworn Ethan had one exactly like it.

"Hey, who's sweater is this?" He grasped a handful, and suddenly the familiar scent of cologne his brother was known to wear flooded his nostrils. "Is this Ethan's?" He asked, disappointment laced in his voice. "Yeah, why?" You buried yourself deeper into his sweater, a coy smile on your face as Grayson pursed his lips into a frown, his hand falling from your neck. "No reason.." You tilted your head to the side, and watched as Grayson retracted himself from your warmth. He grabbed a fistful of the blanket, tugging it over his torso as he locked his eyes onto the screen ahead of him.
"Hey?" You sat up and softly trailed your hand up his arm, stopping at the beginning of his shoulder. You felt his muscles flex beneath you, flex just as his jaw did, his clenched teeth visible through the small space ajar he left between his lips. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Pin-drop silence? You didn't know how it was possible considering that your heart was doing somersaults with Grayson sitting dangerously close to you, his hair wavy and unruly, effortlessly perfect as it fell onto his forehead. Slicked back in a way that you had come adore and his almond shapes eyes entrapping you into a trance with such intensity, looking for a little more than what attention you were currently giving him. "What's up?"