Best Friends Brother 2 (G.D.)

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 2

Optional Song; Summer Walker - Nobody Else

"Morning." Grayson smiles after I finally opened my eyes. After last night I didn't go back to Cams room out of fear of what she'd say to me. We've always had a big rule. I am not to go for one of her brothers ever. And that's exactly what I did.

"I've got to be dreaming, you mean to tell me I got to give you the greatest night of your life and you stayed in my bed till the morning?" He cocks his head and raises his right eyebrow up in disbelief, believe me no one is more shocked than me right now.

"You think Cam would have let me sleep in her room after what she knows I did? You're crazy Dolan." A giggle leaves my mouth and a smile replaces it. When I look at him.

"Only for you. You're so beautiful." He says seriously, that's actually sweet of him. Grayson Dolan sweet talking me and not just sexuallizing me? I give him a look of confusion like he can't be serious.

"What's that look for did I say something wrong?" He asks, of course he didn't say something wrong. At least not yet..

"Not at all, I'm just shocked you said something so nice, yet not sexual, and serious at the same time, is all." My shoulders shrug and he looks at me wrinkling his eyebrows.

"I think them all the time, I just don't say them. I see so much more to you than that. I know you think it's all sexual but I actually like you. You make me crazy, thinking about how other guys are always looking at you... not gonna lie that shit makes me mad as hell."

So is he really confessing himself to me right now? I've always just assumed he wanted one thing. Last night I gave in but, if this is truly how he feels I'm glad as hell that I did. My eyes wonder his face scanning every feature, every detail. His perfect eyes to his rosie lips.

"You mean to tell me you were feeling me this whole time, in more than just that way. You never tried anything to show that, why?"

"Cam told me told me hands off." My arm began to tickle at the feeling of him lightly grazing his hand up and down my arm. A smile cracks on to my face from.

"And I listened to her for a while... but you were always making it so fucking hard." A giggle leaves my mouth when he says that.. I made it hard?

"I made it hard huh? The things you would say to me.. fuck, Gray I was ready right then and there." He looks at me with a smirk proud of himself. As he should be, he was bold as hell.

"Do you know how many times you left me hard and alone? My teasing was just in retaliation to what you'd do to me. Your so fucking perfect from your brain to your fucking curves. God your curves.."

"See that's the shit I'm talking about Grayson. You can't just say that shit so seriously it makes me-"

"Turn into a waterfall? As it should. All the times you left me sexually frustrated, and actually frustrated talking about other guys." I shake my head to myself listening to him right now. He truly does have an affect on me though, and I love it but hate it at the same time.

"Okay I get it, but please chill because I really am getting wet right now and it's early as hell." I say with a giggle and his smirk comes back. This is gonna be something.