Take It For Me (G.D)

(I read a smut similar to this one, I liked the plot but the sumt.. could've been dirtier. Being that this is an extreme smut book making it dirtier is exactly what I'll do. Enjoy.)

Take It For Me

'Is this the right decision?' I contemplate with myself while looking at myself in the mirror. It has to be the right decision if I'm going to ask him to do this favor. I have to be one-hundred percent sure. So I am.

I leave my hotel room and go to Grayson's hotel room. Reluctantly I knock on his door, Its late but I know that he's up right now. After a minute I see that I'm right. The door opens reviling his shirtless self in nothing but boxers.

"Y/N, what are you doing up, are you okay?" How do I even answer that?

"Uh I'm fine, it's just... I've been up thinking all night. Can I come in?" Without hesitation he moves to the side giving me room to walk past him. Looking for some where to sit in the dimly lit room due to him having one light on I choose the end of his bed to take a seat.

"You wanna tell me what's had you up all night?" Once closing the door he makes his way to the end of the bed sitting beside me. "I've been thinking, about something and I don't know how to say it." My brain tries to form the words but saying it is just so hard.

"Hey Y/N, you know you can trust me. Just tell me.." I take a deep breath and begin explaining. "Well, I trust you and Ethan with my life. Gray, I'm so tired of being this way." My breath releases a sigh.

"Being what way?" There is a lump in my throat right before I just come out and say it... "A virgin..." His jaw slightly drops leaving it ajar while a slight "oh" escapes.

"Why are you telling me? What do you want me to-"

"Take it." I finish his sentence and he looks at me with confusion and dismay, but I know he won't judge. He never does. "Woah, Y/N... you should loose it to someone special? To someone you love." He stands up in front of me no longer sitting.

"I love you." My shoulders shrug it off.

"But not the way you should love the person who takes your virginity." He may be right but he's not considering the options that weigh in. "That may be true but look, I know in my heart that one thing I'll never do is stop loving you. You're my best friend. If I loose it to a boyfriend... what happens if we break up? I'll regret it. That wouldn't happen with you though. You and E have a special place in my heart and E has a girlfriend."

"Y/N I can't you're my best friend. I've never looked at you that way and I don't think that I can." He says sounding a bit panicked. I take a stand so I'm in front of him. "Gray, please. For me?" I drop my coat revealing my lace langire and he immediately turns his head away not looking at me.

"Whoa, I knew something was up with that coat. Y/N please put your coat back on." He pleads but I take it a step farther and walk forward bringing me closer to him. I place my arms around his neck while his head still faces the other way. "Gray, look at me." I whisper, reluctantly he does.

"Please.." I whisper and he just looks at me conflicted. I lean in and connect our lips, to my surprise he kisses me back creating a soft kiss. This must mean he's willing to help me. When I pull away he speaks up.

"Stay quiet got it?" He whispers and I nod ready to get this over with. Our lips reconnect moving in sync. My body almost shivers when I feel his hand sliding up my back. Eventually his hands find their way to my ass gripping it. He pulls my legs up so their wrapped around his torso.