Partners (E.D.)

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Optional Song; Alina Baraz - Yours

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I muttered under my breath annoyed by the fact that my teacher had the nerve to pair me with Ethan. This bitch must really hate me.

I have the fattest crush on him and I'm going to look like a complete idiot trying to talk to him. Deep breath in deep breath out. I can do this, or at least that's what I'll make myself believe.

"Is it okay if we work on this at your place, my brother has this same class today and I'm pretty sure he's gonna work on this at our house with his partner." All I can do it focus on his amazing jawline while he speaks.

"You okay there Bre?" I get knocked out of my thoughts and pulled into reality by the sound of my name rolling off his tongue. I wonder how he'd sound moaning my na-" Yeah I heard you it's fine we can work at my place is 5 good for you?" Way to go, I play it off so well.

"I'm looking forward to it." He flashes me a smile making my heart flutter. God he's so fucking charming, too bad the only thing between us is this fucking project.

__

"Yeah I guess we could do that, but don't you think that it looks better here?" The paper that's in my hand shifts up on the poster while I move it. I feel just a little uncomfortable considering the position I'm in.

We're both on the floor working on the poster, but my actual ass is out since Im on my knees and I have to lean up to the top of the poster not to mention I'm in these short ass shorts. "Ethan?" I look back while I'm still leaning up since I didn't get a response from him.

"Oh, yeah sorry um wherever you think is better." He smiles zoning back in, I'm at a loss for words.. the Ethan Dolan was just mesmerized by me. Granted it was my ass but still that's something. I glue the paper down on the poster and sit down on the floor so my ass isn't in the way anymore.

"Well that didn't take as long as I hoped it would." Disappointment drips from his voice making me smile in surprise. "You're just trying to be nice, you don't want to be here I'm probably holding you back from plans." He gets up off the floor and puts his hand out offering to help me up and I take his hand.

"I guess I just have a busy guy look, I just sit at home and do nothing with Gray all day." He laughs lightly. "A busy look, and a couple of other ones."

"Oh really, tell me about them," I can tell that he's flirting with me right now and I genuinely don't know how to comprehend it. "Well, you definitely have a busy guy look, a lot of fun, yet you can be serious when it's time... then there's also a hot guy look." I giggle at the last one and so does he.

"Hot huh?" I nod still smiling before he speaks up again. "You know you have a look too, I'm not usually the type to go after a girl but you.. you make a guy think some scandalous things." Is he talking about sexually or...

"Things?" I ask needing for him to go into farther detail. "The things we could have done in a hour other than this poster." A smirk found its way to his face, god he's hot- wait that was definitely sexual.

"Ethan Dolan, is this an attempt to seduce me?"

"If that's what you want it to be." This is the seriousness that I knew was there. Things are definitely getting serious now, he's slowly backing me into the wall when I feel my back make contact with it.