Bus Ride Fun (G.D)

Request for roisin_1971

Bus Ride Fun

Our school has this trip they do every year for the cheerleaders and football players. It takes about a whole 9 hours till we get to our hotel. Grayson and I decided to sit together, it's just the clingy boyfriend he is. He is also the teams QB, we have been sitting on the bus for a good 5 hours and it's around 8 p.m. and he's already starting to bug me.

"Babe, babe, babe," I hear him repeat in my ear over and over through my headphones.
"Grayson what could you possibly want?" I pause my Netflix show focusing my attention on him.
"I don't know.. your attention." He smiles before leaning in kissing me.
"Mmh, now what happens if one of our coaches see you doing something like that huh?" I say referring to our kiss. He playfully rolls his eyes.

"How? We're all the way back here, and they're like all sleeping." I soon feel his lips on mine again.
"We shouldn't." I giggle in the kiss.
"Then stop." He challenges before continuing our kiss.
"You first." I challenge back and our kiss continues. We kiss and at first it's fun, and playful. Eventually it shifts gears when he starts kissing on my neck.

"Grayson what if-"
"No one is looking." He reassures me kissing my neck. He grabs my hand guiding it till it reaches his sweat pants, I can feel how hard he is while he guides my hand palming him.
"Gray... we can't we really can't..." My soft voice whisper in his ear causing a smirk to make its way to his gorgeous face.

"Then we won't, just... help me till we get to the hotel. I want you. Princess I need you." Thats all he had to say to break me. Calling me Princess, the nickname he calls me by when he's usually making me feel good.
"Help me Princess and I'll owe you one. Whatever you want-"

"I'm gonna stop you there. You had me at Princess." I whisper before a soft giggle leaves me. Pulling away from our kiss I check to see if the coast is clear. Just about everyone is asleep, and the ones who aren't are glued to their phones. We're good to go.

My next move is clear. I begin palming him once again only to shock him when I pull his cock out.
"Fuck I love you, a dirty little slut for me." He whispers while I stroke before I swirl my tongue around his tip.
"And only for you. Don't you forget it Dolan." I take him to the back of my throat letting my teeth lightly glide against his dick just the way he likes it.

My head bobs up and down on his dick and I look him in the eye affecting him. His light groans make my panties dampen at the way he crumbles for me.
"So fucking good. When we get to that hotel baby girl I'm gonna treat like the princess you are. Is that what you want baby?" I give him a light moan while his dick is in my mouth answering him.

"Shit, I can't hear you baby. You need to speak up. Answer me." He commands and I halt my movements and instead start using only my hands.
"Yes..." I smirk looking him in the eye.
"Yes what? Tell me what you want me to do to you. Tell me like the naughty girl you are."

"I want you between my legs. I want you to tease me, to treat me however you want. I want your mouth on me, I need it." My mouth finds its way back to his tip, licking, sucking him.
"Where do you want my mouth princess? You want it on you pretty little clit eating you out until your crying? You want me to fuck your pretty pussy until you feel like you cant take it anymore? I bet you're so wet for me right now, aren't you baby?" I nod looking him in the eye with his dick in my mouth, taking him to the back of my throat. His head falls back loving the feeling that I'm giving him. 

His muscular hand move to my hair pushing me down all the way to the base of his cock. I can hear a groan leave his mouth while I try my best to take it. Tears threaten to burn the brim of my eyes because of how large he is. I hear him whisper a light profanity as he lets me come up for air.

I spit the precum that I've gather on his cock using it to jerk him off.

"Baby I want you to do something for me okay?" He whispers I nod looking around making sure we were still clear. A smirk comes to his face while he plays with my hair.
"I want you to play with yourself for me, I want you to do it while you suck me off. I want to watch you cum playing with yourself while you suck me."

"Like this?" I ask slipping my hand into the sweats that he let me borrow. He nods while he jerks himself off while I start to play with myself.
"Just like that... let me know when your about to cum. Can you do that baby,"

"For you." I smile taking his dick in my mouth, holding him with my free hand, stroking him.
"I want you to finger yourself, I want to watch you wish it were me inside you instead of your own fingers. Tell me how that makes you feel."

"It makes me feel like it's not close to what you could do. It makes me feel like I need more." The statement leaves my mouth as a moan, it clearly affects him.

"Play with your clit, make circles around it."

I nod sucking him off while playing with myself. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling, I can feel him staring at me but that only encourages me. Whimpers start to leave me while I'm trying my best to keep sucking his dick.

"You okay baby girl? Do you need to stop? I bet you wish it was my hand playing with your clit for you, don't you slut?" I moan in response. Trying to stay quiet is the biggest priority right now.

"I see you biting your lip, remember not a sound princess. You're doing so good you know that. So good I'm about to cum for you. Cum all over that pretty face." My orgasm hits me hard when I hear him say that, as though it was a trigger. I moan against his dick, riding out my orgasm.

"You look so hot like that Damn y/n swallow that shit for me." I hear him lightly groan, I do just that. I swallow just like he asked me too. We both catch our breath, that was heated.

I situate myself back in my seat, he turns to me kissing me. A smile makes its way to my face and he pulls away.
"Just wait till we get to that hotel.."