My wish is to be with you, nothing less than forever... - episode 11, season 2

Start from the beginning

- You go for Mrs. Ye Jin... that guy's ass is mine... - whispered Park Jin-tae.

- You got give me the pleasure to make him suffer for a while...

The secret agent smiled:

- Sure, I'll lend him to you for five minutes. But we must hurry... his men are coming and my rescue party is next the border so we have to move fast...

In twenty minutes, the man was arrested and Ye-jin released. The man had punched her in the face but, apart from that she was fine and more than willing to leave that place:

- My daughter? How is she?

- She's fine... recovering at the hospital and desperate to see you... you go ahead, one of my men is outside. I'll catch you in a minute...

She knew what he was about to do and blinked at him:

- You take your time! Teach that bastard a lesson!

And Jeong Hyeok did exactly what Ye Jin's asked him. Each kick, each punch were for his family's sake, and five minutes later, he handed the Chinese criminal in a pretty bad shape, to the secret services care.

- We follow different roads, from now on... Captain Ri... it was a pleasure seeing you again. This guy will be brought to our headquarters so you and Yoon Se Ri have nothing to fear, from now on.

- I'm the one who thanks you... for being here and felping us catch this guy. You helped saving my family and I will never forget that...

Jeong Heyok arrived at the hospital room just in time to see the doctor heading to the door, informing of the release. Se Ri was already dressed up and impatient, most of all because he had taken more than three hours to come back:

- I thought you'd never come! What took you so long?

- All is well now, my dear, all is well... I went to see your mother... she's staying in my apartment.

- Uhhh... your apartment? I've never been to your apartment! I want to go there and meet the place where you spend your time!

- But... but it's not cosy enough for you... you'd be better at my parents...

- Your parents? Of course but... hum...

Jeong Hyeok looked at her. He knew she wanted to be next to her mother but joining his father with her mother could be quite dangerous, after all... she was a rebel and he was one of the most important men of the system.

- 'tell you what: tonight we'll stay at my parents. My mother has everything set. And tomorrow, depending on the way you rest tonight, we go to my place. And both my mother and yours will be able to meet and take care of you.

- But... you mother...

- My mother will not speak a single word to my father. Believe me. She's so happy to have you around she'll do anything just to keep us safe. Your mother included.

The sound of a hungry stomach roaring made Jeong Hyeok grin. Se Ri immediately protested:

- It's not my fault! I have the hunger of three people, now! I feel like eating all the time! By the end of this pregnancy, I'll be big as an elephant!

Jeong Hyeok starting laughing and hugged her, with all the care in the world:

- You could never become so big...