My wish is to be with you, nothing less than forever... - episode 11, season 2

Se Ri managed to get to the hospital, but what about her mother? And now that Se Ri is safe, what will happen next? Will she keep spending fifteen days each year with her husband or the fact the twins are coming might perform some kind of miracle in their destiny?

- Your mother is...

- On the phone, captain! Can you come outside, please? - Kim Ju-muk had just entered the room, and Jeong Hyeok, thankful for that manoeuver, immediately left, behind the soldier.

Just outside the room, Jeong Hyeok had a small meeting with the rest of the group. Above all; Se Ri couldn't suspect what had happened the last hours, before arriving Pyongyang.

- We must try our best to keep her comfortable and, most of all... hide the best way we can anything that may upset Se Ri... The doctors just told me she's going home today so, we just have to make sure the next couple of hours will be quiet for her.

- Captain... the phone... - Kim Ju-muk handed him the device. It was Park Kwang-beom. He immediately answered, trying to hide the anxiety in his voice:

- Park Kwang-beom... what's the situation?

- Captain... the man is locked in a warehouse with Mrs. Ye-Jin... we are here waiting outside... it looks like he's waiting for reinforcements... Should we...?

- No! No, stay exactly where you are... - Jeong Hyeok looked at the time. If he's leave that instant he's arrive just in time to take his wife home... He got back inside the room and smiled to Se Ri, eager to know where her mother was, after all:

- She's fine... she's in a safe place. Understand... bringing her here could put her in danger. And you, as her daughter... and we can't risk that.

- Of course... of course... but how long do I have to stay here?

- A little bit longer... first your blood pressure has to stabilize. And your heart rate... and make sure our twins will be safe, once you leave here... - Jeong Hyeok made a move to leave and Se Ri stopped him, taking one of his hands into hers.

- Don't go... please. I'm so bored... please...

Jeong Hyeok grinned. That was his Se Ri, so beautiful and powerful, yet in such need of protection and love...

- I promise you I'll come to take you home. I'll ask the guys outside to keep you company...

- They are outside? Oh... they are so cute...

- Oh are they? What about me? I'm not cute? – Jeong Hyeok started to pout and Se Ri laughed out loud.

- My love... you are more than cute... - she cupped his face with her hands and gently kissed him on the lips: - You are my prince charming... the one who gives meaning to all I do. I love you. I love you, my Mr Ri!

Two hours later, Jeong Hyeok was with Park Kwang-beom and Park Jin-tae. Ye-Jin was still inside the building with the Chinese man so, they had to move fast in order to surprise him. Park Jin-tae would stay outside, focused on who ever could come to help the Chinese mobster.

When Jeong Hyeok entered the warehouse, he could see Ye-jin sitting on a chair, her hands and legs tied. She immediately saw him, behind a pile of boxes and gave him a sign the man wasn't far. Seconds later, the man appeared, talking in Chinese on the phone. They could understand he was mad about something but, most of all, he was distracted and Jeong Hyeok would gladly take the chance to rescue Se Ri's mother and arrest that man.