"Don't try anything funny."

I nodded quickly waving him bye.

He walked towards the door and exited.

I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, then shut the door quietly and locked it, I then quickly used the bathroom, sighing in relief.

I stripped down and removed the bandage, placing it in the trash.

I adjusted the temperature and then stepped inside the large shower. I turned it on and relaxed as the hot water calmed my body.

The doorknob ratted then three loud hits landed on the door.

I groaned.

"Why the hell is this door locked??"

I ignored him as I massaged the rose scented shampoo into my hair and closed my eyes.

I then rinsed it out.

"Jay, open the door." He growled.

"No you perv. Let me have a moment of peace." I responded.

"I'll break this door down." He warned.

"Nothing new." I retorted.

I then heard him ramming his body into the door as I lathered conditioner in my hair calmly.

Literally cannot have a moment of peace.

I began rinsing the conditioner out as I heard the door hit the wall.

I yelped as the shower curtain was jerked to the side unexpectedly.

"Do you think this is a game??!" He yelled.

I covered my breasts with one arms and my lower area with my other.

"Do you??" I yelled back angrily.

He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the shower wall, soaking his clothes.

He glared at me as he loosened his grip on my throat, giving my airways air, leading to me coughing.

I glared back, still trying to cover my body and gasping for air.

His face softened as he continued to look at me, studying my face.

"Get out." I demanded, shakily.

"You're beautiful." He commented as he ran the thumb to his free hand across my cheek.

I cleared my throat.

"You're soaking your clothes, and I'm naked. Get out." I said, making my voice more stern and firm.

I sighed in relief as he let go of my neck.

He pulled off his navy blue shirt quickly and threw it out of the shower, closing the curtain. He left his jeans on.

My eyes widened.

"No, get out." I demanded, pushing his broad chest, while trying not to look at his toned stomach.

"Just stop." He whispered, staring at me seriously.

"Why do you fight so much? I know that nobody has ever loved you jay. Why won't you let someone show you what it's like?" He questioned.

My eyes watered.

"Just because nobody has ever loved me doesn't mean I will accept a physcopath who stole me away from my life. I only had two more months until I was 18, and then I could leave. You took that away from me. If you loved me you wouldn't have hurt me, you wouldn't have touched me against my will, and you certainly wouldn't have KIDNAPPED me." I growled.

He grabbed my face and wiped my tears away, searching my eyes.

"There was no other way. You were so dead set on leaving you didn't care about who you met. You don't trust anyone. I had to take you I had no choice."

"Everyone has a choice." I growled.

He frowned and stared at me. He then grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my body, holding them above my head.

"I've seen everything, why do you still hide your body from me??" He continued, not looking at my body.

"Because I'm scared of you." I responded, closing my eyes.

He pulled my wet hair away from my face and leaned into my neck.

"Now that, you should be." He whispered.

He let go of me and left the shower, closing the curtain back behind him.

I sat down on the shower floor as I heard his footsteps leave the bathroom.

I was so confused.

There is no way I can let myself fall for him.

____________________________________

•Word count:1217