𝙤 𝙣 𝙚

Yay! finally I graduated and got myself a job at my uncle's restaurant as a waitress. My mom told me to find myself a boyfriend but I rather stay single as a pringle.

I was in the dressing room changing to get ready for work, I put back my clothes and lock my locker. I got out and greeted the other waitresses.
"Y/n, quickly take those orders!" the manager (a.k.a my uncle) said and I quickly made my way to the costumers. I gave them the menu and waited to let them order. After a couple hours, the restaurant was so busy and crowded.
"Y/n, Table 45!" The chef yelled and I got the food then quickly walk towards the table 45.
"Ma'am may I take this plate?" I asked and the woman nodded, I took the finished dirty plates and quickly carried them to the kitchen. I was about to trip but thank God, someone caught me.
"Y/n! Be careful!" Eunwoo softly warned me and took some of the plates that I was holding. Yes, Cha Eun-woo is one of the employees here in the restaurant. Every girl waitress likes him except for the taken ones. Ever since I came here, he would help me which was really kind of him. Just by looking at his face, you would totally fall for him. We got the plates back in the kitchen to be washed and continued our work.

It was finally 10:30 p.m which means the restaurant was closed, we sat down, exhausted and full of sweats.
Our manager left with some of the girls to get food. "Yah Eunwoo, when are you ever gonna get yourself a girlfriend?" Jinjin asked, "Why would I? Nobody likes me." Eunwoo replied which made the rest of us sigh as MJ and Jinjin hit him in the arms.
"You meant everyone likes you, especially Eunbi. She's crazy over you!" Mj remarked, it was TRUE. Soo Eunbi was crazy over him, she nearly killed herself. After a while of talking, the manager came back with some delicious food. "Here, everyone enjoy." We thanked him and ate,
"Thank you everyone for your hard work!" He continued. Then we began eating and chatting.

We finished eating and changed into our comfortable outfits, getting ready to go home.
"Thank you for the food, Sajangmin." I bowed and left the restaurant. I went to wait at the bus stop as usual, but I got a call from my mom.
"Hi mom, what's the matter?"
"Nothing much, but someone will be picking you up tonight. Please wait at near the bus stop, okay?"
"Wae-yo?" Before I could even say another sentence, she hung up. It was cold and I didn't bring my padded jacket. Suddenly I felt someone putting a jacket on me, I turn around finding Eunwoo fixing the jacket and we slowly made eye contact. There he goes again, smiling like an angel.

Eunwoo istg please stop.

"Why didn't you bring your jacket when you know it's gonna be cold, silly" He played with my hair and chuckled at my face. The bus came and I remembered someone was gonna pick me up so I waved farewell to him and waited. As the bus fade away, a car honk at me. It must be the 'someone' , the car came closer and I got inside.

"Boo"

I looked at the face and laughed.
"Not funny, Renjun." I mumbled,
"I literally got scared and nervous thinking someone would kidnap or something." I continued and he just laughed. Renjun is my best friend ever since I came to school. I suddenly realised that I was still wearing Eunwoo's jacket. I just smiled,

I'll return it tomorrow

"Are you and Eunwoo a thing or what?" Renjun whispered and I just hit him on the shoulder.
"Ah!" He screamed.
"What did you do that for?!"

"Nothing.."

"Wait, how did you know him?" I asked,
"Well, we were classmates before," he responded and I still look confused.
"We were classmates in kindergarten and grade 1, then since he was a smartass he skipped grade. Up to grade 3, and that's when I met you." He winked, and I just hit him again.
It turns out he just wanted to drop me off for fun. I arrived home and went to greet my mom.
"Hey Y/n, tomorrow I wont be home"
My mom remarked,
"Why not?" I asked.
"I have some work in the company to do, but your brother is coming back tomorrow so you'll be fine." She said.
"Oh okay." I kissed her goodnight and made my way to bathroom to clean myself then headed to bed.

-The Next Day-

I went to work as usual, feeling tired. After my work was done, I got back home noticing a car parked next to my mom's car. My eyes became wide opened and I rushed inside the house, finding my brother grabbing some apple.
"Oppa!" I shouted and hugged him, my older brother, Doyoung, works abroad but he usually comes once or twice a month back to Korea.
"Heyy lil sis, how's work?" He hugged me as he played with my hair,
"Tiring..." I quietly replied.
"Aw, well good thing I ordered pizza." I got excited and decided to clean myself then call it a night with my brother.

The next day came and today was my day off, just as I was about to head to my piano class, my mom texted me. I opened the message saying that I needed to go to the YuK cafè. I made my way to my piano class and began practicing, after a while I got out and headed to the cafè. A waitress came over to me and asked me to follow her and I did, I went upstairs with her and found a man maybe about my age, waiting for someone. The waitress told me to sit down, I suddenly recognise the face right away.

Was this a nightmare??
It can't be him...

end of chapter 1
---
Who's him? What do you think is gonnna happen next?