Sheesh, she's on her period again.

"Really?" Felix's eyes widened as he heard those words. "Well then, see you later! What a beautiful day..."

He then jumped his way out of the class a little too happily for a student who had just been yelled at. But for a student like Felix, it was just another beautiful day. Surely Jisung and Felix has similar characteristics. They're both meme-like and good at comebacks. After all, they're the school's memelords, everyone knows that. Nevertheless, Jisung would always aspire to be like Felix; careless, smooth, and full of colors.

Guess I have to endure Ms. Handcock's class without Felix.

Unexpectedly everything else went well. During Ms. Handcock's class, he pretended so hard to be alive. Holding his eyelids before they fell, Jisung somehow manage to endure the overwhelming boredom. It was the last class, which means he could finally yeet himself out of the school's building.

When the bell started ringing, he stood up, dragging his friends out of the class.

"Oi, what's gotten into you?" Hyunjin forcefully pulled his hand out of Jisung's reach. "Why are you pulling us?"

"Let's visit Minho! I heard he will be discharged tonight." The excitement in Jisung's voice went evidently noticeable for them.

"Ohh.. about that." Hyunjin scratched his head nervously. "You see, I have dance club today. Besides, I've been skipping club activities for a while now, I can't skip anymore or else my mom would kill me. You can go by yourself."

"I see... then I'm just gonna go with Seungmin and Jeongin."

Seungmin panicked. "Actually Fox Army is having a praying session today. Lots of people are expecting me to lead the prayer. Yeah, sorry about that." Jisung saw him as he fiddled with his fingers. Strange, he thought.

"Y-yeah, sorry Hyung." Jeongin gave him an apologetic look.

"Why wasn't I informed?" was the only question that passed on his head. He couldn't exactly point out the reason why's the person who introduced him to this religion suddenly abandoned his existence as a believer.

Jeongin's face turned bright red. "We did. Perhaps Seungmin-hyung accidentally sent the announcement to the wrong number." He did it again, the mischievous cute smile. The smile that Seungmin had taught him million times. "Why don't you visit Minho-hyung yourself? We'll support his healing process with our prayers." And then they ran away.

Weird. Not only Seungmin's wrong number incident weirded him out, Jeongin's defensive act was also weird. Seungmin would never press the wrong number, Jeongin would usually denied this whole Jeonginism thing, Hyunjin would never be able in trouble for skipping club activities because of his achievements. He couldn't help but feel suspicious on why his friends were avoiding him. Even Felix hadn't returned from wherever he was.

"Christopheri—"

"Sorry, my parents are inviting me to an important family reunion. I must attend this reunion or else my parents will forcefully drag me into this stupid arrange marriage with this ugly beet root."

"Changbi—"

"Sorry, I'm not feeling well. Here! Why don't you let me lend my notebook to Minho while I'm resting and contemplating my poor life's decisions at the same time?"

"Woo—"

"Sorry, my pet platypus is sick. I'll see you later when my parrot can sing Hallelujah in falsetto while listening to My Chemical Romance."