"Steve imma need a new background check on Ms. White."

"You'll have in the morning boss. But I think you should got get Tia out the gym. She as been in there for over three hours."

"Ok thanks."

I walked in the kitchen to ask Rose to watch the kiddos and call me if she needed me. I told her they were sleep so she just took the monitor. I thanked her and walked to the gym.

When I got there I saw Tia running on the treadmill dripping. I went over to her and stood in front of her. She shook her head no knowing what I was about to do. I walked up and pressed stop on the treadmill.

"Why did you do that? You know I gotta get in shape. I can't have have no youngin come around and steal you from me."

I walked up to her and held her. I didn't care if she was sweating. She started crying. I took my finger and lifted her head up.

"My queen. When I tell you that noone and I mean noone can take me away from me. You are my everything. Baby you had my children. Not only that but you treat my other children as your own. You look absolutely beautiful. If it was up to me I would marry you in nothing but underwear so we could start the honeymoon early." She laughed and hit me.

"But in all seriousness my queen noone is more perfect for me then you. I only have eyes for you. I only long for you. I only dream of you when I sleep. I only adore you. I only lust for you. I only love you with all of me. You don't have to worry about me ever leaving you. Baby your body is perfect. Please take a break. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I know baby. I just wanna look my best for you."

I tapped her thighs to signal for her to jump and she did.

"Do you feel what you do to me. You could be in some sweats and my hoodie and you turn me on. It takes so much not to pin you up on the wall in our room and have my way with you but I know I have to wait one more month but there is something I can do."

I walked us over to the shower in the gym and activated the locks. Remind me to thank Kim for the updates on the house. Yea ok 😒

She started to take off my shirt and I let her. I'm so glad I got a waterproof cast. Then she ran her fingers down my abs. Once we got in the shower I let her down. She took of the rest of her clothes and so did I. She made the water how she likes it and started to wash up. I was right behind her and when I tell you her body had me at full attention. We washed eachother then once we rinsed off I pick her up so her back was on the wall and her legs was on my shoulders.

I didn't want to tease her so I wanted to show her that no matter what I will always want her.

I let my tongue lick up and down her clit without mercy. She gripped my hair and shoulder. I wanted her to cum quick because I knew the one after that would put her out.

Once I had her legs shaking I slipped my tongue in her knowing it would to the trick. And it did came undone on my tongue.

"Baby that's not fair it's been so long." She pout while panting.

I then flatten my tongue on her sensitive bud. Then let the tip of my tongue swirl around it. I was going slow because I wanted her to say it. I then felt her grip my hair.

"Fuuuccckk baby please please go faster."

Thats all I needed. I picked up the speed of my tongue while vibrating it as well.

"Fuuuucckkk"

I then started to suck on her clit. And she started to buck her hips at me. I knew she was close. I stopped and stuck my tongue in her and vibrated it. While my moved my hand up to her clit.